Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66414.03

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

If i had 10 million pounds/dollars/euros

What would you do with 10 million. I'd buy a holiday home in warmer climates like the Canary isles. I'd make sure my immediate family and best friends were set up for life. Buy a stake in Glasgow rangers Football club. Buy a Home in Amsterdam my favourite city. Buy a coffeeshop in Amsterdam to run as my business. Post your dreams here. We can always dream and until then there's always poker
    "You can bluff good players, But you can't bluff a donk"
    "If there Good enough to call, There Good enough to raise"
    "Patient's is a virtue not a god giving right,"
    "Waiting on a hand can be a pain, But winning those hands will be a joy"

Banned
    My dream is to have $100,000 cash so me and my mother wouldn't have to worry 24/7 if we are going to have a place to live the next day. All we want is to buy a $20,000-25,000 mobile home, $20,000 new car, pay all bills we have now, save about $20,000, buy some things we want and take a little vacation. We could easily do that on $100,000...that is my dream. I don't need $10 million. Just want what everyday people take advantage of everyday. Just want to be middle class and not live in poverty.

PokerOwned God
    Remember when the show Two and a Half Men was still pretty good ... pretty much like that minus the annoying brother, nephew and housekeeper.

Banned
    Ill tell you what I do man, two chicks at the same time.

i would move to an island, maybe hawaii, start up my own business, and just live a happy life.

Quote Originally Posted by JesusSaves View Post
    Ill tell you what I do man, two chicks at the same time.
    just two lol

Quote Originally Posted by fluffypuppy View Post
    My dream is to have $100,000 cash so me and my mother wouldn't have to worry 24/7 if we are going to have a place to live the next day. All we want is to buy a $20,000-25,000 mobile home, $20,000 new car, pay all bills we have now, save about $20,000, buy some things we want and take a little vacation. We could easily do that on $100,000...that is my dream. I don't need $10 million. Just want what everyday people take advantage of everyday. Just want to be middle class and not live in poverty.
    If this is all you want why not try something crazy and get a job

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by KiltedJock View Post
    What would you do with 10 million. I'd buy a holiday home in warmer climates like the Canary isles. I'd make sure my immediate family and best friends were set up for life. Buy a stake in Glasgow rangers Football club. Buy a Home in Amsterdam my favourite city. Buy a coffeeshop in Amsterdam to run as my business. Post your dreams here. We can always dream and until then there's always poker
    m8 you could buy a stake in rangers for a tenner

PokerOwned Veteran
    of curse if i had 10 mill i tend to think it may have a negative effect on me,people say money wont change but wont it,youd take thins for granted that you had to earn you may eve go down the road of what do i do with my day now i int bothering with work am bored of my video games and fed up of your luxury villa,you could end up ruiningyoursel through your own excessive lifestyle be it with rugs alcohol or just too much fine dining

Elite PokerOwned Member vali1212's Avatar
    if i have 10 mill?hmmm let's see...Right don't need them.i'm happy with my family,my 26 siberian husky,my life with good and bad things...i got and we all got at least one thing that we would't sell it for 10-20-50 millions so we all are rich already so stop dreaming ppl.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast