Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71298

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

this is just soo sick gotta read

woooow sooo sick just watched this game of texas $25/50 so i watch guy sittin there waiting for someone so someone joins after like 5min with same stak both on a 1200$ stak so they play first hand one guy has AA other guys has 3 6 so guy with AA shoved all in and loses to 3 6 .. 3 6 wins with 2 pair so guys who had AA decided to rebuy and shove again all in with q k both diamonds other guys calls with 7 4 hits full hous on flop lol so guy who lost twice now rebuys again with 1200$ and probly
    think that if the other guy can do it him to so he shoves with those 10 9 and gets called by kk loses to kkkk lol so he sais fuck of and leaves and the other guy is like whats wrong ?? did i make u angry??

PokerOwned Moderator CloudyMinded's Avatar
    lmao...

PokerOwned God
    hahaa this is pretty funny ... i would of been pissed if that happened

#NiggasInParis

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Looks like he was just a BR shover.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Private
    jaja that is pretty funny

PokerOwned Veteran
    WOW....I would love to have a BR like that.....

Good thing the guy who lost wasn't carrying a gun.....What donk that one guy was...
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Corporal
    lol the guy who called all the time wass just the bigest lucky donk ever lol i mean how mayn times do u win with 3 6 to aa or with 7 4 to qk i mean adn all that 3 times in a row lool

Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TKD55 View Post
    woooow sooo sick just watched this game of texas $25/50 so i watch guy sittin there waiting for someone so someone joins after like 5min with same stak both on a 1200$ stak so they play first hand one guy has AA other guys has 3 6 so guy with AA shoved all in and loses to 3 6 .. 3 6 wins with 2 pair so guys who had AA decided to rebuy and shove again all in with q k both diamonds other guys calls with 7 4 hits full hous on flop lol so guy who lost twice now rebuys again with 1200$ and probly
    think that if the other guy can do it him to so he shoves with those 10 9 and gets called by kk loses to kkkk lol so he sais fuck of and leaves and the other guy is like whats wrong ?? did i make u angry??
    So sick lolz the other guy playing rags must had alot of cash to call with those hands lolz!
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.

PokerOwned Veteran
    or maybe he is just a idiot that dont know how to play or maybe he lost a big tournament and was angry

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast