Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64290.75

Survey Master

insight for those of you who trade

ok i see ppl looking to buy poker funds all the time, and i see alot of those same ppl bitching and crying about the price is too high. how hard is it to say nevermind and decline the trade offer? do you expect a person to lose money trading to you? let me give you some insight on a trade.

MY PRICE 575/1 for BCP

thats 2875 for 5$ ok now right off the bat subtract % for zab and the market fee. and then look at the cost for me to redeem 5$ from zab. so i lose 30 pts or so for zab might be more but i dont think so. then it cost me 2700 to redeem for my 5 back. so essentially i make 130-135 points off a 5$ trade.

so i ask you is 25c profit really worth complaining about? im available all day as zab is not. if he is gone you will not get your redeem til he is on again. just keep that in mind when you complain about prices

PokerOwned Pro
    you forgot to say "/rant"

LOL, i offer less than zab's rates and they complain

VERY few ppl here are making money playing poker, so they may not see they value in certain monies / situations
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

PokerOwned God
    lol at this thread fuck the rates everyone just give me their money

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by dpadgett1 View Post
    lol at this thread fuck the rates everyone just give me their money
    lol yea gimme some too. just trying to make ppl understand we are not gettin rich trading

Survey Master
    refer here