Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64468.26

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God

Red face Its holiday time!

i am leaving in few hrs for the airport wil fly to phuket (amari resort) then aftr 3 days to bangkok (Westin grand) going on vacation with 2 of my close frnds we gna hav gala time for sure lots of drinking, smoking massages, thai curry m sure abt this. Goodbye to all frds on PO i wil return in 1 week time ADIOSSSSS
    Last edited by Punter4444; 09-10-2012 at 09:37 AM.

szevasz good hollyday

(holiday)

PokerOwned Demi-God
    THANK YOU .

Sounds like alot of fun, have a great vacation.

nice! I went earlier this year to rhodes.
    had a great time with my family.
    Wish the same great time to you!
    ~Have no fear! ac13 is here!~ ''You douchebags are gonna bring your A-game? - Just messing with you Sasquatch!'' Philip Hoffman

sounds like a great vacation. have fun.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    and watta great vacation 'twas! had lots of fun moments cant blieve how much bangkok progressed compared to last time i visited i was blown away by paragon mall cant blieve ppl actually shop for cars within the mall they got an entire floor for tht in so many malls its new trend. mine fav. things in phuket was pattong beach and boat ride to phi phi and crazy night life but in bangkok too many things besides the massages mine fav. things were 2 hr night cruise with live entertainment, sex show (mch mre entertaining than the one in amsterdam) cirocco bar in lebua hotel its on 64th flr great view where hangover was shot (u shud try hangovertini if u visit here) ocean world at siam its on the basement of paragon mall i loved all the species of fish from around the world and the best was the room at the end which was dedicated to the great white shark also they got a 5d movie at the end of hte tour if u take the upgraded package its fun. overall i wud say had great vacation only thing i missd not doing besides blue elephant was visiting oriental hotel whch i learn is no.1 hotel in bangkok where bill clinton, michael jackson etc. always stayed hopefully again in future i wud visit!!!

soundsss like had a great time. i remmeber it hink phukett was the beach where the tsunami struck hard, and all those people died, hope it has recovered a lot by now too. most of us here, live soo far from there, so is noce to hear about ur trip tho, u shoild post some pics from thailand if u have them too) and not just of the bars where u drank LOL

Yeah it does sound like a fun place, Banghok Thailand
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast