Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70519.43

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's been fun

PokerOwned Master

It's been fun

I've been here about 2 years now, from learning how to play the game to grinding nightly. It's had it's ups, and surely it's fair share of downs. I got a promotion today at work, and need to focus on the other important things in life. I always said when it's time to stop playing poker, I'll know. I sold all of my ACR shortly ago, and have decided to live my life away from the computer so much. Some of the people I met here, are the biggest assholes. Lol, but that no way out weighs some of the friends i've met on here. I thank you for 2 years of fun, and I'll definitely stop by and say hello every once and a while. But until that, have fun grinding!

Farewell,
    Grind4green

Survey Master
    gl with the job. hopefully you do pop in and say hi. i agree with your assholes statement but theres an ignore button for those ppl. 9even if im 1 of them lol) gl man

nice to have you here and yes there are things in life more important good luck

Banned
    can i get your PO points?

GL In ur new promotion at work!.. and u can always come by and say HI, and jsut ignore all the idiots here .....

TON is Gone.
    Well speaking on behalf of the Assholes, hurry back, without nice guys like yourself nobody would notice us at all.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Gl with the promotion. Remember without assholes like us, there wouldn't be shit like you! LMAO

take care and good luck in life. see you around hopefully.

PokerOwned God
    congrats on the promotion!!! definitely dont sell all your points or whatever you got left in whichever poker rooms.. come back when you are free some time and play a po tourney or two...

but i wish you well and as tommy said, i agree with you on the assholes comment but you should still come back and say hello!

good luck with your new job!!

nice to see you got out on top. most of us willl end up dead or in jail. gl mane!
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast