Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70855.38

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar

Iran denounces Canada for violator of human rights!!!

It looks like the Arab States are going to fight their battles with diplomats on a larger scale.

I've always thought of Canada as a leader in expanding human rights, but it looks as though their treatment to some of our people, most notable, people in child or foster care and, on a less larger scale, it's Canadian populace living on reserves. People try to blame Canada for the assimilation- era of military-boarding schools but it is the fault of the Indian Agents (who were most likely Indian) that knew what was going on in the schools and did nothing to help. A lot of those kids came back to become worse than the staff and workers. Indeed, it is the lesser of two evils but in the United States the consequences of the first non-reservation boarding school was postive, in fact, dramatically different.

I think the world community should understand that internation currency depends on resources and more so, global manipulation, and, the fact that the native Amercians living on reserves and Crown Land have access and control over trillions of dollars in rare materials, oil, and metal is a mark of how incredibly low these people living in squalor can be. They have and had the power to defeat Canada's lowly army up until, and to, the act of freedom was imposed on our subjects by our sovereign, Great Britain, but, never used it. How many potential seats in parliament must be trashed by these lowly, uneducated fiends?

As an American of Iroquoian stock who currently lives in Canada, I can't help but disregard the morality-based heathens bent-up on flogging the "rapacious Redcoat." There were so many incredible people that arose from being educated by our Yankee brethren: Charles Eastman, Jim Thrope, Ely. S. Parker---to name a few. Being able to lobby the international community is, and will from now, be the only path for the archaic-like Americans living in such a way, and, emulating the great men of the latter sentence can only be met with fantastic results. I cringe to the fact that over 200,000 people living in Canada of Mongolian descent have yet to make a telecommunication company as we, the Seneca, have done so. I pray to whatever needs praying that these people will wake up, quit picking berries with their nieces, and strive to make something of themselves.

I'm venting for sure, as I know most Canadian-Iroquoian/Huron are in fact living in teh city, in college, and making something of themselves. I also pray that the 'commitee of 100' will allow them to speak, as the Yankees have allowed Charles Eastman and other notables: "The Coolidge administration invited Eastman to the Committee of One Hundred, a reform panel examining federal institutions and activities dealing with Indian nations. This committee recommended an in-depth investigation into reservation life (health, education, economics, justice, civil rights, etc.). It resulted in the groundbreaking Meriam Report. The findings and recommendations served as the basis of the Roosevelt Administration's New Deal for the Indian, which sought freedom and self-determination for them."

Link: Jewish Issues Watchdog: Canada denounces Iran as "the most significant threat to global peace"
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Last edited by eqgh5uea; 09-19-2012 at 06:28 PM.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Elite PokerOwned Member
    We're actuall worried what a culture of people think that actually wears a bathroom towel on thier heads for a hat.

to sum it up. BLAME CANADA BAHAHAHAAHAH

Quote Originally Posted by ritehere View Post
    We're actuall worried what a culture of people think that actually wears a bathroom towel on thier heads for a hat.
    Al-Jazari.