Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66669.74

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I have boycotted McD's ever since I watched Super-size me with Morgan Spurlock. We know fast food is bad for us but most don't realize just how bad it is.

That movie is a real eye opener. I recommend it to anyone that eats McDonalds. You probably won't after watching it!
    Carbon VVickedKitty37|BCP VVickedKitty |Juicy VV1ckedKitty|Lock VV1ckedK1tty

Quote Originally Posted by VVickedKitty View Post
    I have boycotted McD's ever since I watched Super-size me with Morgan Spurlock. We know fast food is bad for us but most don't realize just how bad it is.

That movie is a real eye opener. I recommend it to anyone that eats McDonalds. You probably won't after watching it!
    ekk

Seasoned Veteran
    Well that sux, I never eat McDonald's and today I had a cheese burger from there in like forever, now I'm reading this.... I'll be right back I think I'm going to puke!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavey25 View Post
    on this note...throw one in a campfire....it will not burn...you can pull it out of the fire three days later and eat it? so sick
    Bloody hell old chap, that is similar to the coca-cola being used by criminal investigators and crime scene clean up teams to remove blood. Yes, thankfully for us, we have the internet - we have the social network across the world now to combat the sadistic and international Zionist regime.

Elite PokerOwned Member wykydsceptre's Avatar
    If a Mcrib is BAD, I dont wanna be good....

PokerOwned Pro
    Is that the movie where he eats only McDonalds for like a month?

Experienced Member
    Lemon flavored ammonium tastes best, preferably Parson's, seaside with a Cuban Cohiba, and a Bourgogne Chardonnay.

Parson's Lemon Ammonia.jpg

Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar
    I haven't contributed a dollar to their bottom line in over 20 years. For Gods sake don't ever eat that garbage.

PokerOwned God
    i dont eat any fast food ever except once in awhile pizza - but mcdonalds pancakes are good

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12