Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64182.19

Banned

casey anthony trial

if you think she is guilty say guilty if you say not guilty say not if u say she is guilty tell me what the penlty she should get

I don't know but the book deal will be financially rewarding

PokerOwned Master
    I am trying not to familiarize myself with the case. So many mother's that have been guilty of killing off their kids do it because they want to get closer to the new boyfriend who cannot stand the sight of children. Just makes one sick.

Banned
    well verdict was not guilty on murder i kinda figure that they didnt have enough evidence to convict on that charge but still pretty crazy tho

5 people smell death in her trunk, chloroform in the trunk, & no matter how small there WAS a death band in the trunk of her car..but 12 idiots still find her not guilty ...unbelievable

Banned
    yeah pretty crazy shit but i had gut feeling about trial that didnt see right and knew she would get off on charges, with thought opposite. but still pretty crazy first oj simpson and now her that get off on murder charges and yes movie should be very finicial gain for her

When the Prosecution doesnt meet the burden of proof,jury had no choice.Biaz blew holes in every theory.
    Its that easy.

PokerOwned Veteren
    That jury was majorly biased. If that was a guy up there, he would havr got the chair within 20 minutes.

Knight
    I am also trying to avoid getting wrapped up in this case.