Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69653.74

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    A No. 1
    and under arrest

A No. 1
    i'd like to apologize for using the lords name in vain when i missed the freeroll due to the GODDAMN LAG !!!

Banned
    good luck guys

Banned
    d like to apologize for using the lords name in vain when i missed the freeroll due to the GODDAMN LAG !

A No. 1
    cmon man i know you can do better than that
    Quote Originally Posted by prince9192 View Post
    d like to apologize for using the lords name in vain when i missed the freeroll due to the GODDAMN LAG !

Private
    i'am sorry i havent been around last couple days grandfather passed away last night and will have funeral and stuff for next couple days, after that i will be back thank you all and see you in couple days

Private
    From backpack to find the distress signal flares hitting one hundred meters above the ground. a little war Xia Song heart finally calmed down. He firmly holding the flares. in vain staring at a pair of big eyes. until this time. the Fighting Man song came to understand. the original in this world. there is a terrible terror.

Private
    I spend huge amounts of time studying topographical maps of various outdoor areas. When I have a good understanding of the geography then I can usually predict places that will yield good results. You can usually tell where sunsets will look best by looking at where the sun will be relative to the environment. Then you can plan adventures around ideal setups. There is always that random-inspiration factor that sometimes happens but I find I am more "lucky" when I plan or do research about the place before going.

PokerOwned God
    i am sorry for your taking your chips in the client, i promise you i will spend them on carbon and loose them and then we both will be broke..

A No. 1
    i want to apologize to our houseguests for coming home plastered and knocking over the tree and falling on someones present(pretty sure whatever it is is broken) that 100 proof spiced rum sure does the trick...and i'm sorry that i will be drinking earlier and later than usual, otherwise the fucking xmas music would drive me insane.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast