Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63276.45

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned God

i thinking about buying a monkey to play poker for me..

i am thinking about buying a pet, dont know what to buy yet, but i am going to buy a pet who can play poker games for me in the po freeroll becuase i am tired of playing atm and the play is so bad i think my animal can play with the best of them..i'm thinking a monkey or a bird..any suggestions..

Banned
    i was told my first post was rude and mean, and i didn't honestly mean to come across harsh. But I love monkeys, that is why i am madbananas. if dickish, this edit is my apology
    Last edited by billyjustin; 02-06-2012 at 06:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post
    i am thinking about buying a pet, dont know what to buy yet, but i am going to buy a pet who can play poker games for me in the po freeroll becuase i am tired of playing atm and the play is so bad i think my animal can play with the best of them..i'm thinking a monkey or a bird..any suggestions..
    Gametime don't give up you're a good player and look you won today, or was that your monkey lol

PokerOwned God
    i agree gametime a lot of donks especially on the weekends and the fast blinds dont help

PokerOwned Veteran
    Donking with the best of them

I think a bird would be cool, it might even make the news.
    In the meantime, hang in there, donks are only lucky short term, you are a great player which should prevail.

PokerOwned God
    after watching the superbowl and seeing a commerical where the dog would go get the man a beer out the fridge on command, i decided to get a dog, i will train him to play my fr for me and to fetch my beer as well..so what kind of dog should i get guys, help me out here..

It does should be interesting to see a dog owning in Poker haha, I dunno but I rather want a bird to play Poker.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Private
    lol..u better buy a goat

PokerOwned God
    You could use a cat ... when he/she types "oikjhgfdsmnbvfdsastrfdsavc" in the chatbox, it will confuse the hell out of everyone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast