Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64346.7

I SAW this on facebook,,, made me sick,.....

Please*keep*this*going*around*the*world...,,, THIS IS REALLY MEESSED UP

PokerOwned God
    that is so fucked up......

someone should put them in a pool and slaughter them

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I watch a whole special on Whale Wars about this. While it is sad it is something that this community has been doing for hundreds of years, its a tradition. They do not do this year around or anything like that it is a couple weeks during the year that they do this. Also what those pictures do not tell you is that this whale meat supports the community all year around, they don't just kill these animals and throw them away the meat is feeds the community and keeps its economy going all year long.This picture also states that these are dolphins and that they are almost extinct, that is completely false, these are pilot whales, i dont know about them being nearly extinct but i highly doubt it since that come back by the thousands every year. Calderon Dolphin like the pic says is just a nickname supposedly made up by animal rights groups to gather more sympathy (I have no idea if that is true or not it i don't see why people would feel more strongly about it just because they called them dolphins instead of whales) I obviously don't support the killing of whales and would not take part, but who are we to say that their customs and traditions are any more wrong than our own?
    here is a wiki link to check out Whaling in the Faroe Islands - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Last edited by nab76; 01-26-2014 at 07:07 AM.

uhhh,ugly!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    . The IUCN also says that with the NAMMCO-estimated population size of 778,000 in the eastern North Atlantic, with approximately 100,000 around the Faroes, Faroese catches of 850 per year are probably sustainable.[20]

nab76 makes some very good points - really, we need to be cautious about just accepting every little thing we find on the internet. Everyone has an agenda. Have you stopped eating beef because of the way cattle are raised and slaughtered on an industrial scale?
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

PokerOwned Veteran
    i just saw this the other day too.... soo messed up

Well, we as americans have bad habits as well... lets focus on our wrongs before we try to correct other countries
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

sdfhgsdfhsdfhgsdfhgjkdsfhgosdfhgohsfoghsdfoighsodf igjodifsdfhgsdfhsdfhgsdfhgjkdsfhgosdfhgohsfoghsdfo ighsodfigjodifsdfhgsdfhsdfhgsdfhgjkdsfhgosdfhgohsf oghsdfoighsodfigjodifsdfhgsdfhsdfhgsdfhgjkdsfhgosd fhgohsfoghsdfoighsodfigjodifsdfhgsdfhsdfhgsdfhgjkd sfhgosdfhgohsfoghsdfoighsodfigjodifsdfhgsdfhsdfhgs dfhgjkdsfhgosdfhgohsfoghsdfoighsodfigjodifsdfhgsdf hsdfhgsdfhgjkdsfhgosdfhgohsfoghsdfoighsodfigjodifs dfhgsdfhsdfhgsdfhgjkdsfhgosdfhgohsfoghsdfoighsodfi gjodifsdfhgsdfhsdfhgsdfhgjkdsfhgosdfhgohsfoghsdfoi ghsodfigjodif