Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64815.71

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I saved her!

Awww, she is lucky to have found you!

PokerOwned Pro
    my dog just died yesterday. It is so sad to go through this feeling. Someone felt they needed to take their anger out on her because of their own problems and so her life was ended short and now we all deal with the persons action. he will get karma and we will find justice. This person is not related to us in any way, just someone who lived in the same house as my brother. My brother had decided to watch her and she was just there, and for whatever reason this person felt like they had to do it, i am so sad that you have to angry. her life you take from us is your karma and mine, because she is gone i am here now to tell this to you guys to always love your dogs because they show you nothing but love. they will always protect you and be there when you are the shittiest person. they are your family.

PokerOwned Pro
    i am so happy to hear you were able to save a life of a dog. that is truly is good karma, now the dog can give back love to everyone it meets in life.

What a touching story allheart and I am so glad she came to you and you are able to give her a good home. The trauma these abused dogs suffer is awful. I hopes she adjusts well and it sounds like she will.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by zayzoo View Post
    my dog just died yesterday. It is so sad to go through this feeling. Someone felt they needed to take their anger out on her because of their own problems and so her life was ended short and now we all deal with the persons action. he will get karma and we will find justice. This person is not related to us in any way, just someone who lived in the same house as my brother. My brother had decided to watch her and she was just there, and for whatever reason this person felt like they had to do it, i am so sad that you have to angry. her life you take from us is your karma and mine, because she is gone i am here now to tell this to you guys to always love your dogs because they show you nothing but love. they will always protect you and be there when you are the shittiest person. they are your family.
    I am sooo sorry about your lil pal. I know there is a special place in hell for people who hurt animals

Elite PokerOwned Member
    thats very good allheart people that just move away and leave animals should be treated just like they left a human and criminaly prosecuted, but again thats very good to give that dog a home

who have you saved?

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MyDogsRMyHomies View Post
    I am sooo sorry about your lil pal. I know there is a special place in hell for people who hurt animals
    +1
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

WTG Heart,,, I'm like that, I'm a softy....both my pets came from the animal shelter,,,, Just me and them. They are my "kids"...that I never had.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12