Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69960.28

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Master

I make sick beats - does anyone here rap?

Hey check out my beats and rate them if you like them. I've been makin' beats with
    FL Studio and other software for about three years. If you rap or sing, or know anyone who does...check my beatz out and spread the word!!

See link below.

ColdBeats.com - BNBeats's Member Profile

Thnx & enjoy the music,
    Brad

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Too hard to "rate music."

Crying Angels is really good.
    Death Trap is really good.
    Victory is weird but good.
    Jedi Warrior is the best so far.
    Hawaii is REALLY good!!

Elite PokerOwned Member GottImHimmel's Avatar
    As far as i am concerned I could care less for Rap music, Jazz and Blues buddy! FTW

Well Gott I am might also prefer Jazz and Blues over Rap music lol.

To be honest I don't get how people can like Rap music at all xD
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Seasoned Veteran
    I don't wanna buy theses beats lol, but I would love to use them still.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    How is it a guy named Whitie is making rap music?? Love the tunes and I have great respect for anyone who sits down and writes a book, records a song, makes a painting etc. Who cares if anyone ever buys it or even likes it? Keep recording man, you've made at least a couple fans here!

P.S. I kept waiting for the rapping and it never came. I know artists don't like to be classified, but what kind of music would you call this, 'cause it certainly ain't rap with no lyrics.
    Last edited by Tiarra; 07-31-2011 at 05:06 AM.

PokerOwned God
    get at me...

PokerOwned God
    im boys with cameron jibril thomaz, aka wiz khalifa,,,,and also other rappers from the burgh.. whats ur beats like? price? let me here them

PokerOwned Master
    @pikeboy412 -- wait, you actually know wiz khalifa? that's so cool!! I'm not quite sure what you meant by: what are your beats like... did you see the link? ColdBeats.com - BNBeats's Member Profile - five of my beats are on that site. I've made about twenty-five so far but those are my best. I'm pretty busy but am making several more each week. As far as the prices, they vary, rarely more than $20 for a non-exclusive beat lease. I currently do not have any exclusive beat options, meaning the owner gets full rights and it can be sold to them only, but I can be flexible with both pricing and lease types. If you really know MC's...such as Wiz Khalifa or any others, spread the word man. If you have any questions, or anyone who has viewed this thread has any questions, email me at: [email protected] - glad that everyone likes my beatz---keep giving me feedback, good or bad...I'm always looking for ways to improve my beats... Thx

Banned
    Lmao at some1 saying there "boys" with Wiz, but trying to buy beats from some dude in a poker forum. Your beats are pretty good, but overpriced for someone who isnt very well known. I am a lyricist and could see myself rapping on a few of those beats, but not for $20 when you can find similar stuff online free. Keep it up tho

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast