Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63710.34

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Now I see, you write the tune and another fills in the rap. And that's what the price is all about . OK. I will try to set some of lyrics to these and get back to you, if I have permission to do that non-commercially.

PokerOwned Master
    @tiarra - yeah! basically, i'm the beat producer, and an MC writes the lyrics, buys the beat, and records it either in a studio or with recording software. And yeah, you most certainly can write lyrics to the beat. Curious: which beat are you interested in?

By the way, I just lowered the price on all of them to $6.99 each. I also recently added a new beat, called Fast Lane, that you may not have previously heard, as I just added it today...glad u are enjoying my beats...

Thanks.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I dont know they sound cool to me.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    OK, the question is then, if I can rap to your beats, why would I pay you? Not that I want to rip you off, I am just interested in how you make money. Is this on the honor system, or do you sue someone if you hear them rapping to your beat in a club? How does it work?

PokerOwned Master
    Well, you cannot download the beat without purchasing it through Paypal first. Anyone can hear it, experiment with it, etc, but cannot get the mp3 format of the beat without paying... - but yeah, there ARE probably ways to rip the beat-producer off with software that would copy the beat some how, so yeah, it basically works on the honor system....

PokerOwned Master
    if your eyes see me coming
    my eyes better see you runnin
    cause I don't come gunning for fun son

Banned
    i doubt anyone on this site is good enough at rapping to want to purchase a beat, and I get my mine elsewhere

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    yup im the best rapper i know

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Ah ok. I liked what I heard, and there are a couple I find very rappable. Keep up the beat making and post some more links when you've got some new stuff.

PokerOwned Master
    okay. glad you liked 'em!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast