Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66723.57

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar

So sorry, but pissed lol

not sure how many of u were at my table last nite for the 7pm tourney!! let me apologive for having to sit out!! but UGH there was a bad storm here and the lightning took out my cable (therefore no internet) and it took them over 6 hours to get things back up and running!! boy i was pissed! i had registered for the tourney at about 630 and the cable went out at 645 PFFFT!!!

Banned
    I dont think anyone gives a flying fook

typical reply!! always a rude one somewhere!!

Elite PokerOwned Member snklzona's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PanlickTrollbait View Post
    I dont think anyone gives a flying fook
    No, you got that mixed up...what we don't give a fuck about is the fact that you suck dick for gas money and don't even own a car...but whatever works for you...if you treat people with respect you shall receive it...if you disrespect that woman (or any woman in my presence) you will be treated like the piece of shit that you have demonstrated you most certainly are...but have a nice day

Quote Originally Posted by snklzona View Post
    No, you got that mixed up...what we don't give a fuck about is the fact that you suck dick for gas money and don't even own a car...but whatever works for you...if you treat people with respect you shall receive it...if you disrespect that woman (or any woman in my presence) you will be treated like the piece of shit that you have demonstrated you most certainly are...but have a nice day
    get em baby!!! love ya!!

Quote Originally Posted by tracyrickrobby View Post
    not sure how many of u were at my table last nite for the 7pm tourney!! let me apologive for having to sit out!! but UGH there was a bad storm here and the lightning took out my cable (therefore no internet) and it took them over 6 hours to get things back up and running!! boy i was pissed! i had registered for the tourney at about 630 and the cable went out at 645 PFFFT!!!
    Sorry for the rude reply of that " person " but I surely missed you and I know others did as well...stay safe and good luck 2day...

Sorry for the rude reply of that " person " but I surely missed you and I know others did as well...stay safe and good luck 2day...
    thanks you too!! no worries!! he probably just needs to get laid!! LOL the miserables one always do!!

PokerOwned God
    i am confused about the reply but i will say some of these new guys really are rude

Quote Originally Posted by royalpat View Post
    i am confused about the reply but i will say some of these new guys really are rude
    Sorry for your confusion...I realize that my vulgarity just lowered myself to his level, but unfortunately it really wasn't such a far drop...

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Sorry for your confusion...I realize that my vulgarity just lowered myself to his level, but unfortunately it really wasn't such a far drop...
    It gave me a good laugh though.

I missed you Tracy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast