Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64444.72

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Its 2016. Poker is Dead NeilZelkin's Avatar

I just had a witch doctor stop by

I just had a local witch doctor stop by my laptop and perform some sort of obscure ritual native to the jungles of central Africa. It included a goat, a rooster, some sort of strange liquid and a chant that was equal parts spooky and totally unlike anything I have ever heard.

Why. Because for the last week my poker skills went down the toilet in the same manner as my marijuana when the cops banged on our hotel room door during senior prom 20 years ago.

After killing the rooster and goat, much to my wife's chagrin the shaman had me drink the liquid he brought and boy was it nasty. But besides tasting horrible it has taken me to a new level of mental consciousness. SO people of Poker Owned beware!!! There is a new sheriff in town and he is trippin'.

I predict nothing less than a top-2 finish at 3pm. Or I just might be so messed up on jungle juice I am .................................

I would say trippin' is the right adjective. Good luck in the game.

My computer jammed right at password time so I got shut out. I think the witch doctor took me for a ride. Craigslist never seems to come through with anything worthwhile except for ??????????????? Nothing. Then again I think I just saw God outside my window. Or was it a cloud that just looked like God. I dunno. I need to lay down.

PokerOwned God
    tilt or brag story ... not really

strange story ... pretty much

not that I mind strange stuff

Put the pipe down and step away from it. Or at least share some of it with us here LOL

But i agree this should be in general poker not tilt or bragging...
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned God
    Funny stuff, thanks for the chuckle. Good luck too.

Private
    thats pretty sick ive had the same sht go on on my comp

PokerOwned Veteran
    no voodoo for me lol

I put it in the tilt and brag section because it was my intention when I finished my forty minute therapy session with the strange doctor to win last night's 9pm session at Casa La Carbon (Home of the one-outer) but nefarious forces along with some trippy brew caused me to miss it.

SO TONIGHT-----I AM NO LONGER WORRIED ABOUT ANYTHING BUT MY IMPENDING MARCH TO VICTORY STARTING IN 30 MIN.

PokerOwned Master
    nice decent thread type any think for pioints lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast