Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64648.01

Thread: cloudthink.io

Survey Master

cloudthink.io

Hello everyone, i'd like to introduce you to a great site i have been blessed to be a member of. Cloudthink.io is a bitcoin investing site and a cloudmining site. They offer tons of options ranging from buying investment packages to buying mining software.

This company was founded in 2013, and had many years of experience in the digital and virtual currency business. They offer solid investment plans that are convenient, and will show guaranteed profit over time. You can follow your investments via the investment dashboard and see what your investment is doing for you. Everything is easy to use and you will see daily results if you put your trust in this company.

Another avenue for revenue they offer is a great affiliate program. The program is free to join and easy to understand. You need no technical knowledge, all you need to do is sign up and start posting your referral links. Everything else is done for you.

Here's a brief rundown of how the affiliate program works. First you need to create an account. Next have a peak at the banners they offer to you and put them on any websites you own. After that, any user who visits your website for the next 90 days and clicks on the cloudthink banner, will be linked to you and your btc address. You will earn a 5% commission on each sale you bring. Your commission is paid directly to your bitcoin address. You need to do nothing after you place the banner. Sounds pretty good huh.

Currently i have a 2 year investment package and they have never failed to make a payment. If you are looking for long term easy money then investing in a package is the perfect option for you. I assure you that you will not be disappointed.

They offer packages that offer profits of anywhere from 10% to 100%. Everything depends on the contract period and package level.

If investing isn't your thing you can also check out the mining shop. The mining shop offers bitcoin hardware, scrypt hardware, mining accessories, power supplies, and cheap delivery options. Find all your mining need all in one place. Mining yourself is a great way to earn some extra income depending on the region you live in. If you can get free electricity then mining can be very profitable for you. Come take a look and see if they have something you might be interested in.

In closing as you can see this company offers you many ways to make money. I personally think anyone who has spare money, spare time, or runs a website could profit just by taking a few minutes of their time to check this site out. What do you have to lose honestly?

If you have any questions please visit CloudThink-Bitcoin Cloud Investment Packages & Mining Shop

Other contact options include

Cloud Think Mining LTD.
    14 14 Lloyd Street
    Manchester, United Kingdom

telephone

+1-855-261-2270

email

[email protected]
    Last edited by tommy62278; 07-29-2015 at 04:07 PM.