Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

How to tell if person is male or female.

Is there a true way to find out just by looking at a person if it is male or female? Sometimes when I see a person, I can not tell. Like I saw an "it" today. It was about 300 pounds. Couldn't tell it it was an ugly woman that had on no bra or if it wwas a man with manboobs that blended into his stomach. Couldn't tell if there was a bulge in it's pants cause of a bunch of fat hanging down to it's knees. Couldn't tell if it had an adam's apple cause it was all fat and no neck. The hairstyle could have been a man or woman's. It was about 5'8" so the height didn't say much. So how can you really tell? Oh and BTW I am not talking about transexuals who look just like women who have had 100 surgeries on their face and body and have shaved off their adam's apple, I am talking about average people.

Master Sergeant
    Eeeeeew.
    Well idk,look for facial hair and the tone of the voice if the body if unrecognizable .

Banned
    LOL, I have seen many people like those. It is so sick.

Banned
    Why didn't you just ask them? Or pull down their pants? LOL

PokerOwned God

Private
    Lmao, that is a funny picture. Pat I think was her name.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by screenwater View Post
    Is there a true way to find out just by looking at a person if it is male or female? Sometimes when I see a person, I can not tell. Like I saw an "it" today. It was about 300 pounds. Couldn't tell it it was an ugly woman that had on no bra or if it wwas a man with manboobs that blended into his stomach. Couldn't tell if there was a bulge in it's pants cause of a bunch of fat hanging down to it's knees. Couldn't tell if it had an adam's apple cause it was all fat and no neck. The hairstyle could have been a man or woman's. It was about 5'8" so the height didn't say much. So how can you really tell? Oh and BTW I am not talking about transexuals who look just like women who have had 100 surgeries on their face and body and have shaved off their adam's apple, I am
    talking about average people.

lmao man, the real questions is would you really care to know, just keep it moving...thanks for the laugh though

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Umm, I was sure this was gonna be about how to tell if someone online is a man or woman, silly me.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Screenwater have u been a tranny your whole life?

PokerOwned Moderator
    If the person looks like that, then does it matter? After enough beers, would you even care?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast