Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70429.6

How messed up is this?

I was watching our local late night news broadcast and they aired a story about a funeral home that opened a drive-through window. People could drive up to the window in their car, a curtain opens and music plays for three minutes while they view a deceased person. You can read the full story here: Saginaw funeral home opens drive-through window : News : miNBCnews.com

I honestly think this idea is ridiculous. It would make me feel like I was just looking at a zoo animal or something. I also feel it would be disrespectful, as it wouldn't be just for family and friends to drive up to this window, anyone could, and that creeps me out.

What do you all think?

if i didnt know anyone at the funeral say it was someone i met once no its wrong get dressed get out and pay your respect
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

Exactly. I realize some people have a hard time with funerals and being in funeral homes, but c'mon. If you knew the person well, chances are they knew you just as well and knew your feelings on being at funerals, and would have understood if you only came in for a minute to pay your respects.

Just driving up to a window is flat out lazy.