Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63692.38

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro
    I get that everyone is looking for pointless things to post to try to earn their five points but this is ridiculous lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Larryvillain View Post
    I get that everyone is looking for pointless things to post to try to earn their five points but this is ridiculous lol
    I agree (if he wasn't seriously looking for answers that is. LOL)

Experienced Member
    Hey, Im commenting with a pointless response to this pointless post to get points. Meh, its all good right?

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAviator View Post
    Hey, Im commenting with a pointless response to this pointless post to get points. Meh, its all good right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Larryvillain View Post
    Most of the people who posted here could care less about the 5 points. But it seems a couple people are too dumb to even come up with anything related to the theme to get their obviously needed 5 points. Kinda sad...

Joe
    PokerOwned Pro
    When I saw the title I was kind of hoping that it would be about someone who's trying to seek advice about dealling with a small penis.
    I wanted to read about someone who had a small penis so that I could laugh a little and feel a little better about myself. I'm not saying that I would make fun of the small penis guy.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I love Seinfeld shrinkage episode with George!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Anyone who says size doesn't matter are not talking to the right girls. Or to girls that don't like sex. But that's why the make sex toys and why men have tongues. Use both. Hell, use both even if you're not overly concerned about your size.

Elite PokerOwned Member Cajunaimee's Avatar
    of course it matters! i was a virgin till i was 18 19ish. it didnt matter then. but then after she realizes that sex is suppose to be fun and not something just to do to procreate or keep our man happy. and cumming 3 or 4 times is fun. its like this op, if ur bro says hey i got this girl i want you to meet. then he says she great she has great personality. you prolly like mmmmmmm. but if he says she is cute, nice tits nice ass and will suck you like a hoover. now who would u pick?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast