Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69653.74

How lucky most of ya'll are !!

Most of you guys don't realize how lucky ya'll are.... We have the football draft,, we have the NBA draft,,, When I was growing up the "Draft" meant you were probably going to wind up in the jungle...So be grateful to the people serving this country so you don't have to. Myself I'm ex U.S. Navy 1963-1966. God Bless America !!
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Thank you for your service wagon and I agree, we are very fortunate.

Thanks Pooffy,,, It was just to be a reminder to people how things are different in todays world.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    Most of you guys don't realize how lucky ya'll are.... We have the football draft,, we have the NBA draft,,, When I was growing up the "Draft" meant you were probably going to wind up in the jungle...So be grateful to the people serving this country so you don't have to. Myself I'm ex U.S. Navy 1963-1966. God Bless America !!
    thank you wagon, and my mother's family is from padre island south tex. Her family is all Marines,which I was supposed to be but at 19 I was getting ready to raise a son. But I am lucky like you said to have peeps fight for our rights

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Banned
    Just exactly what rights do we have drywall? This country is becoming more and more of a third world country everyday.

fluffy, let this thread be as what wagon wanted it to be. If you want to debate we can go to channel 2 ok

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I am not american citizen but i have respect for all Army and Navy officer they have sacrified the most precious thing in life which is time. Time which they could have otherwise spent with their family and friends or in playing poker. Im glad that u r enjoying nice time now wagon u deserve it cheers to u.