Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61249.24

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    haha glgl mrleyyyy and dont lose the moeny ur makin at ur day job a t nite. soundsl ike ur not so far tho,, hope it goes goood and keep the story g oinnn.is fun to hear bout, guess ur gonna be therer for quite a while now then miss u herre tho tooo

PokerOwned Demi-God
    ricckeerrrr i miss u too baby!

ok here is recap of my backroom game.

Session one - Up 120 6 hours
    Session two - up 50 9 hours
    Session three - Up 130 9.5 hours
    Session four - Up 150 6 hours

total - Up 450 30.5 hours 14.75 per hour profit

I also would say i've lost 4 huge hands on the river almost 2k, i have caught two hand of about a grand myself on the river.
    If can survive more of these hand my rates will skyrocket.

I would say the level of play is average, but since the table is so tight with a few hyper aggressive players mixed in (including me) that bluffing is critical as most players will lay down winners. I see huge room for improvements for my game.

I will admit the time of the game is horrible and I'm being extremely irresponsible. I have to cut down on my times and maybe play on fridays only as i can sleep in. i see that I love to play for longer stretches and sitting for three hours is not good enough as i go home wired and cant fall asleep after.

I think there is a sitngo tonight as they do that once awhile...tomorrow is a taiwanese holiday so it would perfect

pretty soon you are going to look like the dude who does meth all night ROFL Lost 100 pounds, bags under there eyes, hair falling out. LMAO glad your having fun though, DA BEARS

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Demi-God
    hahah I need to drop 15 pounds so whatever works...yeah man i feel like a total degen, its bad, im worried about it. but its sunday and im going into work to catch up and work ahead so that im ready for no sleep on Wed.

PokerOwned God
    enjoy the streak and the game while it last ... good home games are hard to find

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i play when i can not to obseesed with it lol
    well maybe just a little but i enjoy the game

PokerOwned Veteran
    when i take bad beats i hit the pit for blackjack which is a very bad move

PokerOwned Master
    i get irresponsible when I lose at cash games. i always want to earn back the sum i lost but i don't do that all the time. 2-3 times i was so irresponsible that I lost all my bankroll just because i was pissed. the lesson is stay calm, no matter what

PokerOwned Demi-God
    live game in 4 hours!!!!!!!! I pray the game goes till 8 am tomorrow as I got noooo workkkkk weeeeeeeeee

PokerOwned Demi-God
    fukkkkkkkk lost a 1500 pot with pct queens against pct jacks, he flopped it. Then when on tilt and lost my live roll. So after being up like 600 after two weeks Im down now. I hate pokeerrrrr....probably better to hang it up as its taking to much time and Im going to Cambodia/Thailand for xmas.......but im a degen so Ill be back in a few weeks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123