Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70017.54

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

How I earn free bovada bankrolls online

I just thought this might help some people.

Earn Reward Points and Redeem Them For Free Stuff at Swagbucks.com

swagbucks.com/refer/vvmcnamara (<------copy and paste if the link doesn't work)

Use code "FreeGiftCards" during signup for a 50 point bonuse

When I first moved to where I am now, I had no job and a $94 a month loan payment. I was always online, and already using this site to gain access to freerolls and then hopefully turn that entry into a small roll. And that in turn, into a withdrawable amount.

Somehow (I can't rember but I think it was through the offerwalls on this site) I stumbled upon Swagbucks. Like this site you earn points by completing offers, watching videos, doing activities, and surveys.

There are plenty of ways to earn points there and they have an incredibly long list of giftcards you can trade your points for. I always trade 2,500 points for 25$ paypal, but for Amazon and other cards you can get a slight discount. (450 points = $5 amazon)

When I wasn't working I was very active earning points and was able to make enough points through surveys and other offers to make my loan payment every month for about 3 months. Now that I'm working I don't try as hard. I just do things that earn points in the background (like radioloyalty on this site) while I'm playing poker and I make $25 every two or three weeks. But if you're more involved or good at taking surveys (I'm not) you could do quite a bit better.

When I trade my points for paypal it says give it 7-10 days to receive but it usually hits my paypal account in about 4 business days. From there I send it to my bank account wich says give it about 4 days but I generally see it in 1 or 2 days. Then I would generally use it for free poker money on bovada. Lately I'm doing well on bovada so I'm just putting it towards my AC or Tunica fund.

I know some people trade Amazon, and I've heard others talk about Dwolla. (I'm not to familiar with it but I understand it's sort of like paypal. [they offer dwolla gc's at a discount too]) And if you do like me and send your money to your bank account then really you can use it for any site that accepts your debit card. I just prefer bovada. Though I've been thinking about make a BCP deposite lately.

Either way, if this helps your welcome.

I posted a link at the top of the page that would give me a referral. If you use it I appreciate it, but even if you don't I would urge anyone who might be interested to go check them out.
    Last edited by FrankWhite; 02-09-2014 at 07:02 AM.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Just out of curiosity, If I were to trade my points for Amazon. Would anyone want to trade me $5 BCP in return for $5 Amazon? (or more but in $5 increments)

Elite PokerOwned Member
    bump

Experienced Member
    What is tunica?

it sounds good but may be illegal. i dont think i want to do it thanks anyway

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by elletsunami View Post
    What is tunica?
    You must not be 'Merrican. Tunica, Mississippi is a gambling town that is also pretty sketchy

i did the swagbucks a couple of times and made a few bucks, but never gave it any thought as to redeeming, maybe i'll check it out one day when I have some free time
    I am the Captain of my ship. If you don't like the ride, Get Off!

Pretty sure that Zab wouldn't be thrilled with this thread.

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    Pretty sure that Zab wouldn't be thrilled with this thread.
    Wow I actually agree with shitread23 posting affiliate sites on affiliate sites is generally poor form

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I don't really think this site competes with swagbucks but if Zab agrees that it does he can take it down with my apologies.

Yes, Tunica is in Mississippi; I'm taking a trip their with friends to visit another friend who relocated near Memphis for his company.

It is definitely legal. They are based out of California and just give you some of the revenue they make out of watching ads and such.

Also, I'd still be interested in trading Amazon for BCP if anyone is interested.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast