Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64776.68

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    i am pretty sure zab knows about swagbucks as well, and he will let the op know if this thread is against his rules..anyway i was in tuncia ms, 2 weeks ago..had fun, won 400 on bj table

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Just wondering if anyone has found this helpful yet. And to give anyone wondering an idea of how quickly you can earn a bankroll, I pulled $25 on 1/21/14, another 25$ yesterdays, and currently have about 2 bucks earned in my account.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Like I said, I just cashed out my points for another $25 paypal. But, I've already got enough for $5 amazon if anyone is interested in trading.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FinishingLast View Post
    I just thought this might help some people.

Earn Reward Points and Redeem Them For Free Stuff at Swagbucks.com

swagbucks.com/refer/vvmcnamara (<------copy and paste if the link doesn't work)

When I first moved to where I am now, I had no job and a $94 a month loan payment. I was always online, and already using this site to gain access to freerolls and then hopefully turn that entry into a small roll. And that in turn, into a withdrawable amount.

Somehow (I can't rember but I think it was through the offerwalls on this site) I stumbled upon Swagbucks. Like this site you earn points by completing offers, watching videos, doing activities, and surveys.

There are plenty of ways to earn points there and they have an incredibly long list of giftcards you can trade your points for. I always trade 2,500 points for 25$ paypal, but for Amazon and other cards you can get a slight discount. (450 points = $5 amazon)

When I wasn't working I was very active earning points and was able to make enough points through surveys and other offers to make my loan payment every month for about 3 months. Now that I'm working I don't try as hard. I just do things that earn points in the background (like radioloyalty on this site) while I'm playing poker and I make $25 every two or three weeks. But if you're more involved or good at taking surveys (I'm not) you could do quite a bit better.

When I trade my points for paypal it says give it 7-10 days to receive but it usually hits my paypal account in about 4 business days. From there I send it to my bank account wich says give it about 4 days but I generally see it in 1 or 2 days. Then I would generally use it for free poker money on bovada. Lately I'm doing well on bovada so I'm just putting it towards my AC or Tunica fund.

I know some people trade Amazon, and I've heard others talk about Dwolla. (I'm not to familiar with it but I understand it's sort of like paypal. [they offer dwolla gc's at a discount too]) And if you do like me and send your money to your bank account then really you can use it for any site that accepts your debit card. I just prefer bovada. Though I've been thinking about make a BCP deposite lately.

Either way, if this helps your welcome.

I posted a link at the top of the page that would give me a referral. If you use it I appreciate it, but even if you don't I would urge anyone who might be interested to go check them out.
    bump

Joe
    PokerOwned Pro
    thanks, sounds interesting, i will have to take a look at this cause i have a dwolla account and I could use the money.

Joe
    PokerOwned Pro
    bump?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    bump?
    I didn't really have anything to add but wanted to bring it back to the front. A lot of times people don't go back to the beginning of the thread they just read the last few comments. I'll probably give this post a "bump" every time it gets to a new page.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Thanks for the referral joe I hope the site helps you. Sorry I didn't know it at the time but anyone who hasn't signed up yet and does if you use code "FreeGiftCards" while signing up through the link you will get an extra 50 points.

what is povada???

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by felixloch View Post
    what is povada???
    "B"ovada is a poker site, formerly bodog (I believe it is still call bodog everywhere except for the US)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast