Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70101.41

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Day jobs?

Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar

Day jobs?

I am often curious what other members do occupationally. Some people are on all day everyday, so I assume they are independently wealthy. But for those of us with day jobs, care to share?

As for me I am a painter. Below are a few examples of my work. I am hesitant to give my website as I take great pride in my clientelle and would not want to see it trolled, but feel free to criticize the artwork here where I expect abuse.

Urban Garden #3.jpg

UG4a master.jpg

008.jpg

Master_-__7.jpg

_9-master.jpg

nice work there waslion, i am a real estate appraiser, i work out on the field about 10 hours a week the rest i have people type (input data) for me its real easy work i make my own schedule.
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

PokerOwned God
    wow good shit bro thats pretty awesome. PM your site sometime. as for me im a sports broadcaster in training lolz not workin at the moment

PokerOwned Veteran
    I am a Hospice Nurse. So my hours are very irregular. Last couple days all night shifts so barely any chance to play. Just a few minutes to post.

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IWASLION View Post
    I am often curious what other members do occupationally. Some people are on all day everyday, so I assume they are independently wealthy. But for those of us with day jobs, care to share?

As for me I am a painter. Below are a few examples of my work. I am hesitant to give my website as I take great pride in my clientelle and would not want to see it trolled, but feel free to criticize the artwork here where I expect abuse.

Urban Garden #3.jpg

UG4a master.jpg

008.jpg

Master_-__7.jpg

_9-master.jpg
    Not just a 'painter'..an artiste! Interesting artwork. I like the fourth one down.

Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar

I am a Sergeant with a Corrections Agency.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I go to school, play football, and take care of my lil girl. =)
    Attached Images Attached Images

PokerOwned Veteran
    I actually want to do talk radio for a living... I intern at a local radio station and have guest hosted. I am going to put up a weekly show I will share with everyone to criticize. =) I want to talk politics.

PAY OFF YOUR LOAN!! dudemanstan's Avatar
    I dont have a day job, i just have money. I am trying to turn my poker in to a day job though lol.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast