Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70519.43

Making Fun Of Myself, wagon

After 25 years of being clean and sober, I thought I'd post this thread again.

Okay, this one takes place in the middle of the 1970's when I still smoked pot. Now this wasn't your run of the mill Mexican stuff. This was high grade weed.

Anyway I decided to make some brownies. Being that this was my first (and Last) time to try this, I decided to put a whole bag (1 ounce) in the package of mix (first mistake). Anyway, after the brownies were through cooking we (2nd wife of 3,,, what can I say drinking and drugging are hard on relationships) we let them cool and then ate one brownie each and headed to a carnival (2nd mistake) in a small town.

After 30 minutes or so didn't even have a buzz. So we both ate another one (3rd mistake). Did I even consider how long it might take to ingest these , the answer would be no. After about an hour, at the top of a Ferris Wheel I was so high I just wanted down. Never thought that a person could get that stoned on pot..

So my suggestions would be, use less, eat less and sure as hell don't go to a Carnival.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Going to be a Initiate Electrician so I can't smoke pot ne more.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Elite PokerOwned Member
    lol awesome that was funny..

PokerOwned Veteran
    one of my friends got stoned at a work party because of brownies. some one told him after his 3d one