Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64528.06

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Private
    medium

I like mine medium (I think, it can be pink, but def not red)

PokerOwned God
    I used to have it medium until i tried it medium rare. It is amazing how much better it is.

Quote Originally Posted by steveg78 View Post
    I used to have it medium until i tried it medium rare. It is amazing how much better it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by royalpat View Post
    Really Royal? you couldn't even use your own wording?

Experienced Member
    Med well marinated in the wifes recipe.. Wicked good.

Banned
    medium rare with a bunch of worchestire sauce.

medium, heinz 57.
    100% Donkey 24/7

PokerOwned Veteran
    medium rare here!

PokerOwned Veteran
    You all make me laugh.

Worcestire, A-1, medium well...not red but pink is ok. The first thing I might say is..try upgrading the quality of meat you are buying!

If you have a good piece of meat and cooked properly, it should need nothing but to be on the end of my fork heading towards my mouth!

Try a tenderloin or filet on your grill and make sure the fire is good and hot...so hot you cannot hold your hand over it for more than a second or two. The first thing you need to do is leave the meat out on the counter for 45 minutes to come to room temperature...don't take it out of the fridge and start coooking. When the meat hits the grill the outside should sear locking in the juices and inherent flavors of the meat. Not more than almost 2 mins and flip it. Some flame blazing won't hurt anything and actually help to near blister the surface keeping the flavor inside. About 2 mins each side and then 2 mins again each side so you are actually cooking a total of 8 minutes with 2 minute intervals...adjust depending on meat thickness but the middle should be red and juices flowing when you cut it! I do not mind mind if it is a little cool in the middle.

If you want a little sauce try a touch of horseraddish either plain or mixed into a little mayo. This goes great with prime rib.

2nd best choice of cut and questionably argues with best is the rib-eye. More fat = more flavor! Cook it the same way.

Red wine like a merlot or shiraz exploits the flavor of the red meat nicely.

Man I am getting hungry.

Private
    I like mine still....

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast