Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70884.01

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Clean and sober 25 years today.

Before someone decides to attack me or my post, I'm not against people who want to get a little high on pot or get a buzz drinking. My problem was I got to the point I was getting stoned instead of high. I didn't drink to get a buzz, I drank to get drunk.

So 25 years ago I made the decision to take back some control of my life, and that's why I'm sure that I'm still alive to this day. So just remember, If you find yourself being sick and tired of being sick and tired, there are other choices.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned Veteran
    gratz wagon . that is an accoplishment

PokerOwned Veteran
    congrats wagon i have had family members going through the same thing since i was a kid and 25 years sober is longer than ive been born ha so happy for ya bud

thats awesome wagon and i think all of your threads are great
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

Experienced Member
    Congratulations Wagon596. Keep up the phenomenal work. I am very proud of you.

Survey Master
    Congratulations!

Keep it up! I smoke bud and drink but my drinking is not a problem. And for someone to know they have a problem and stop doing it for 25 years, Is outstanding!

GRATZ. Now let's have a drink to celebrate.

PokerOwned Veteran
    congrats

I respect your post wagon. I used to be a heavy drug and alcohol user myself so I know exactly where you are coming from. I was so sick and tired of being sick and tired. I was getting locked up to much and wasting my life. The last time I was released from prison I knew it was this time I was going to change my life. I met my wife and from there my life has changed for the best. I have my own family and I have to much to lose now and I think about my wife and kids and what would happen to them, instead of myself If I ever went back to my old ways. I have been off of drugs and heavy drinking for 8 years now. I am happier than ever doing what I love, being with family and playing poker. Thanks for sharing Wagon...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast