Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62812.18

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    TON is Gone.
    I find threads like this frustrating. The OP should start his own site, bust his own ass for a couple of years, then come back here and tell us how he feels when someone tells him how he should GIVE AWAY HIS HARD EARNED MONEY!

Sorry Tommy, you are Waaaayyyyy offside here. I hope you play a mean pinball.

Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    am i bitching about wasting time? no i just put up an idea for a ty freeroll. actually free to play in
    now mr zab. you offer 5 daily freerolls on the merge network. 1 on juicy stakes. and a couple on stars for the lucky foreigners. the thing is, they are not really free. we gotta pay an entry fee to play them. 20-150 pts per game. most ppl dont pay money to play these, but some do. purchasing points at outrageous rates through trial pay, matomy, or super rewards. i guess my point to this part is we enter these "freerolls" by earning points. earning those points cost us our time or debit cards and at same times makes you a little money.
    This sort of did resemble bitching to me, my bad...

TON is Gone.
    pooffy do you see the problem here? when i see the term freeroll used i think cool, i can play for FREE. not the case here. if i pay points to enter it is not FREE. you guys really just like to argue round here dont you.

if im not earning points making someone money i should just shut up apparently

glad my idea sparked an argument
    Then go where they are free by your terms. You know and agree to the terms of this site the very first time you sign in. Complaining about them like this is just bad form.

I think WE should show Zab our appreciation by allowing him to shut the site completely down for a day so he can have a LONG overdue 1 day vacation.
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

tommy sometimes you make valid points other times....not so much this is one of those othertimes if it wasnt for the points there would be no tourney at all

secondly i like most others on the site havent spent anything to get points

thirdly zab never actually said no to the idea...more a "not right now" kinda deal so just leave it at that and stop arguing that there not "free" when they clearly are
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    tommy sometimes you make valid points other times....not so much this is one of those othertimes if it wasnt for the points there would be no tourney at all

secondly i like most others on the site havent spent anything to get points

thirdly zab never actually said no to the idea...more a "not right now" kinda deal so just leave it at that and stop arguing that there not "free" when they clearly are
    ^^^gets it.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by MichMan View Post
    I think WE should show Zab our appreciation by allowing him to shut the site completely down for a day so he can have a LONG overdue 1 day vacation.
    hah this.. I was just talking to someone the other day, I have been on this site updating \ answering msgs \ support for over 700 days straight! hehe
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Master
    lotta action for a meaningless thread about free stuff .. He could add a bonus to the pot with certain amount of plrs but 200 pts entry or whatever is little work... whatever

Quote Originally Posted by MichMan View Post
    I agree with you MichMan but I say hell with a day how about a week. Zab deserves a vacation with all the great things he does.

Quote Originally Posted by AcesUp1439 View Post
    I agree with you MichMan but I say hell with a day how about a week. Zab deserves a vacation with all the great things he does.
    fuck...that hes to stay chained to his pc at all times lmfao
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast