Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63276.45

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    And for that there are well ove $100 available daily in the freerolls...
    pooffy do you see the problem here? when i see the term freeroll used i think cool, i can play for FREE. not the case here. if i pay points to enter it is not FREE. you guys really just like to argue round here dont you.

if im not earning points making someone money i should just shut up apparently

glad my idea sparked an argument

I am not arguing, I am merely stating that Zab gives arouind $175 daily already in the freerolls.
    you are making it seem there are no benefits for your hard work.

Survey Master
    I am not arguing, I am merely stating that Zab gives arouind $175 daily already in the freerolls.
    no zab offers 175$ in daily tourneys. not one of them are free at all. they may not be hard to enter but they are definitely not free

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    no zab offers 175$ in daily tourneys. not one of them are free at all. they may not be hard to enter but they are definitely not free
    So when you see a freeoll at a site, let's say Full Tilt Poker back in the day.. Is it truly free? Didn't you have to do something for it? Didn't you have to download & install the software. Didn't you have to login, didn't you have to find and enter the freeroll.

Many of the current "FreeRolls" I see listed in the lobby you have to do 'something' for. Do XYZ get access to this freeroll, rake over $100 at some site, get access to a freeroll.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    So when you see a freeoll at a site, let's say Full Tilt Poker back in the day.. Is it truly free? Didn't you have to do something for it? Didn't you have to download & install the software. Didn't you have to login, didn't you have to find and enter the freeroll.

Many of the current "FreeRolls" I see listed in the lobby you have to do 'something' for. Do XYZ get access to this freeroll, rake over $100 at some site, get access to a freeroll.
    really is downloading a site and entering the same as coming here and spending 2 hours or more answering questing for a survey that may or may not convert??????

why ya gotta try n be funny???? a freeroll is exactly what most poker sites offer. you register for FREE and play against a load of morons that have no clue.

not a hard concept here

Why are you wasting your time here then?
    I am just going to leave it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    You never have to purchase the points.
    havent spent a dime here.
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Survey Master
    just close this thread. it is apparently a bad idea if we are not making you money zab

really is downloading a site and entering the same as coming here and spending 2 hours or more answering questing for a survey that may or may not convert??????

why ya gotta try n be funny???? a freeroll is exactly what most poker sites offer. you register for FREE and play against a load of morons that have no clue.

not a hard concept here
    sorry to repeat myself... but i havent spent a dime on this site...

but ima donk wEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeee~
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Survey Master
    Why are you wasting your time here then?
    I am just going to leave it at that.
    am i bitching about wasting time? no i just put up an idea for a ty freeroll. actually free to play in

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast