Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70101.41

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Help!! Can't remove Visual Bee!

I installed visual bee. Now I can't remove it using control panel to uninstall it. I removed it from the google extensions but it keeps coming back and popping up adds. Is there another way to remove it????????

Survey Master
    can you go to the website and uninstall it?

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    First, try to uninstall using Control Panel (which you said you did already), then move to read this thread and follow the instructions and you can get rid of most of the crap that comes along with this download....

http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f3/...ion-24144.html

I remember I was able to uninstall that program, not sure what your issue on that front is, but even when uninstalled, it has a bunch of junk that resides deep in the computer

You can also try to use McAfee, Norton, CC Cleaner, etc to try and uninstall
    Last edited by WECpoker; 12-12-2013 at 05:11 PM.

Go to a restore point and restore,, Just a suggestion, not sure it'll work, but worth a try
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

i can help you via teamviewer. hit me up in a pm or bubble chat.

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    uninstall IE or Mozilla oe whatever.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Quote Originally Posted by WECpoker View Post
    First, try to uninstall using Control Panel (which you said you did already), then move to read this thread and follow the instructions and you can get rid of most of the crap that comes along with this download....

http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f3/...ion-24144.html

I remember I was able to uninstall that program, not sure what your issue on that front is, but even when uninstalled, it has a bunch of junk that resides deep in the computer

You can also try to use McAfee, Norton, CC Cleaner, etc to try and uninstall
    I used AdwCleaner from the link u sent me. It worked great!! Thank you!

PokerOwned Master
    It is a bitch.. dont remember how.. just kept tryin sht.

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by italian314 View Post
    I used AdwCleaner from the link u sent me. It worked great!! Thank you!
    Yes, this is the best absolute way to fix this problem and make sure no further problems develop based on this download..

PokerOwned Pro
    You should never download any offer directly to your computer. Doing so is asking for trouble. You instead should use a virtual drive like Sandboxie, which has a free trial and you can get here : Sandboxie - Sandbox software for application isolation and secure Web browsing. This program allows you to delete the program as soon as you download it, and it is never downloaded on your drive but rather into a virtual drive. You can also move it from the virtual drive to your hard drive, if you so wish.
    Another program that would be helpful for you would be CCleaner, which you can get here : https://www.piriform.com/ccleaner. This program allows you to uninstall that Visual Bee program that you can not get off through the control panel's Add/Remove tool. This program will also allow you to clean your internet history/cookie with the press of a button.

Edit: I do not work for or am not affiliated with either of those things, I just use them personally.
    There are other programs out there that do the same thing as these if you do not like these, I just use these two, and on a more than once daily basis. This is where Google can be your friend. Good Luck!
    Last edited by NuGHuFFeR; 12-12-2013 at 05:36 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast