Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70699.93

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God

How irresponsible are u with poker?

well last night I went to my new home game that starts at 9 PM. I vowed to leave by midnight so I could get six hours sleep before work. I ended up leaving at 6:30 am and went home and showered and was at work by 7:30. I swear I played for almost ten hours and I could play for 20 more. It was so fun. I lost 45 bucks, but was done almost 4 bills at one point.

I had rockets 7 times and had em cracked 5. I didnt have kings, queens, or tens once in that same time period. I lost a 700 pot with aces to a guy with 2 3 off. I was bad beated the same way online.

I love it and Im now addicted to live play. Im going to sleep now, its 4:30 pm and Im going back to live game tomorrow night. I swear Ill be out by 1 am this time

marlyyyyyy. livin the life. gotta love it

Its good you are having such a great time Marly, better luck tonight.

I remember when I use to be able to do 24hr+. Yes these times are good. But, really you have to ask yourself. R u really playing your best poker after 6,8,12, 24 hrs? If you answer is no after after whatever time. It time to stop playing. There's always more action another day. GL all.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    haha I hear ya cookie. I keep making excuses to keep playing. I think cause I just got back to live. I really got to make better choices as my work will decline and i will get shit-canned for sure eventually. 4 hour nap was great. Im going eat and go back to sleep to get 9 more hours to hopefully catch up on the missed sleep. Days like this I love being single .

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Lol Thats what its all about , having fun , the money will be there .

wow sounds fun marlyduck did you remember to keep your hand on your wallet?? LOL ohhh and Da Bears won last sunday

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

i can get irreponsable at times with my poker.
    A bad attitude is just like a car with a flat tire, "You aren't going anywhere unless you change it."

PokerOwned God
    See aces get cracked live too, not just on-line. It happens, it's poker. Yeah, in my younger days I could do an all night poker session and make it to work just fine, not so much anymore.

Experienced Member
    Sometimes i get drunk and i lose.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast