Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64545.57

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

hello powned and goodbye

this is lilg the once mascot lmao im sick of poker not the site just poker in general its freaking pointsless no matter how good you paly always gunna get donked it pointless of even palying anymore making this post to say goodbye tooo my my friends on powned excepct megadonk fuuuu lmao jk jk bye bro i migth return in the near future 90% chance of me not returning if i owe you points im sorry i can pay you back at this time and if you owe me points either pay them back to cookies or whorebot plz and ty farewell have a nice life

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    Sry man, maybe when you mature a litt bit ( no offfense) then you will understand the love of the game nad how to pratice safe money gameplay.

lilg take a break man, I can't remember the last time I was at a PO final table, but am doing well from the start with my bee's runs, now I have a small roll on 3 different skins.

You will be back I know it, good luck champ

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Banned
    i dude its not that im just sick and tired of poker ive wasted nearly my whole life playing no point of palying online anymore had fun and had a nice run but not worth it to me anymore

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    lilg take a break man, I can't remember the last time I was at a PO final table, but am doing well from the start with my bee's runs, now I have a small roll on 3 different skins.

You will be back I know it, good luck champ
    no i had zab perma bann me i dont even wanna see a deck of cards real life or online

Banned
    lmao someone is on tilt ^_^ see you tomorrow bro

Quote Originally Posted by yingying View Post
    no i had zab perma bann me i dont even wanna see a deck of cards real life or online
    well Zab can't ban you from pokersites......................

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

LILg i saw u had a lot of points earlier td ay, in the client,, I relly think for u to be happiier here, U HAVE to stay out of client risking 10k in points, once u get them tho(u s hoilda saved some of those,,,and only played more with a few of them tho,,risking everythin u have in client,,, just seeems cuckkooo....OK welll I hope u stayyy aroundddd thoo, even if u dont play for awhile

Banned
    naw rickki im fed up wiht these fucking idiots thinkign they know how to play but really dont even know the fuckign game this is my choice i wasted litterly over half my life playing poker what has it got me except streesssssss nothing that is my fuckign points onething i cant cash out from merge or every get verfied no point of playing there then on top of that its been proven online poker is rigged/ can be rigged i know this first hand im deleting merge now farewell all have a nice life

Banned
    all because im from missouri poker is banned from missouri and i wonder why its a big fuckign scammmmm

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast