Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69960.28

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    damn!! idk who you are but lata.......bad beats happen all the time i do agree with ya about no matter how u play u get fked over at times but thats even in real life.....things happen...maybe not meant that way but they still happen.....if ya decided to come back cool....if not cooll..have a good 1

OhDeletedOne
    Great there goes my + EV

Experienced Member
    jajaj lol hello and goodbye interesting post XD

PokerOwned Demi-God
    How is lilg so famous on here? Just wondering...

But poker is a sick game and its good to get away from it. When you're not having fun from playing, it gets pointless and I know how you fee. After a long break, im sure you'll feel differently and might want to play for fun. If poker was a job, then its prolly good to stop playing. If it was a hobby, im sure you'll come back or play poker again. Good luck!

go for broke if u win a good free buy in use it for a big win i dont understand why people would want to nickle and dime if your trying to play poker to just have fun thats different but if your trying to do this to make some real cash than you really need to get your money in and hope to drag down some big pots.....play satellites with a small roll if tour trying to get into them bigger tournys but cant afford it.But grinding on penny tables isnt gonna get you in the game...it might keep you playing but for a big cash you got a find a way to get that money into a big tourny....and dont get tilted...your gonna lose and have bad beats thats poker....just learn how to lay down those hands when your beat....folding big hands when your beat in my opinion is waht seperates the strong from the week....and you have to find your own style and what games your good and bad at...just stick with it...THIS IS NOT A GAME

see you tomorrow bro

And you are registered for the game in a couple minutes, I knew not to say good bye, lol

Stop making new accounts, if you are regretting your decision, you need to pm Zab and ask him to reinstate your account.

OhDeletedOne
    Why would people make a new account at all

once you delete your account you can create another 0ne....? How is that possible it would have to be under the same account as when u left off wouldnt it?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast