Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70410.85

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    so are you finally saying your only 15 or 16 now?? If you really are leaving then let us all know

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    See you later, bro!
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    It all about perserverance and patience, using your mind accurately and playing your absolute best everytime. if you cant focus 100% and play your best everytime, you shouldnt be playing homie. i dont focuz 100% sometimes, i shouldnt be playing thats how i lose the roll.... Players like us must be able to overcome this or we will be in the same predicament forver.

PokerOwned God
    bye ... sleep it off ... see you in a few days with a new name

LilG not little B . smoke a bowl and chill the $$%$ out.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Wow this guy does need a break! Good luck when you come back.

PokerOwned God
    How many times in the past did you say goodbye to all of us ?

Quote Originally Posted by yingying View Post
    all because im from missouri poker is banned from missouri and i wonder why its a big fuckign scammmmm
    Hey I'm from Missouri too and I can cash out. I have also been verified. Why cant you get cash out or get verified.
    A bad attitude is just like a car with a flat tire, "You aren't going anywhere unless you change it."

Quote Originally Posted by bigphatmike View Post
    It all about perserverance and patience, using your mind accurately and playing your absolute best everytime. if you cant focus 100% and play your best everytime, you shouldnt be playing homie. i dont focuz 100% sometimes, i shouldnt be playing thats how i lose the roll.... Players like us must be able to overcome this or we will be in the same predicament forver.
    Well spoken BPM, and thats what seperate the men from the boyz!!! LOL!!
    A bad attitude is just like a car with a flat tire, "You aren't going anywhere unless you change it."

G ur a gambler not a poker player yet. When u learn BRM whether it be points or money, then u will be rdy for poker but NOT until then. Whether its points or money, neither should be all on the line in a game. Its just nonsense to put it all at risk. Absolutley no reason to EVER put it all at risk. You cant get verified cause u aint of legal age or otherwise you could.. I like ya but dam you need to learn a few things in life. You and a few others here have to learn not to put it ALL on the line in any one game. Most grown ups dont spend all there money before paying the bills which is what you did to everyone u owed. U kept playing in client knowing you owed alot of people. Thats just not how to do things and shows a deep level of immaturity.. You cant run with the big dogs and piss like a puppy.. Like i said i like ya and if i didnt id just slam ya and be done. i wouldnt have written this out if i didnt.. YOU NEED TO LEARN FROM THIS SERIOUSLY... Way too many poker players go for the golden ring(never advisable), they are called gamblers not poker players, poker players NEVER risk it all in any one game.. Pls learn and come back strong young man
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast