Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64108.14

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: health

PokerOwned Master

health

just a word here i friend i work with thought he pulled a muscle under his arm picking up a log in september. he never went to get it checked out even though it kept bothering him everyday for months. everyone including the boss tried to get him to go to the doctor and and he wouldn't go. he was a heavy drinker and smoker. last week he got what he thought was a chest cold and went to the er because he was having a hard time breathing. it turned out he had cancer and that was what he thought was a pulled muscle they admitted him on monday and because the cancer had spread so bad their was nothing that could be done. he died yesterday. my point is get shit checked out they could have done something back in september but he was to pig headed. he was 54

Amen, sorry to hear about your friend. Three years ago I had a cough that wouldn't go away. X-ray and found out I had lung cancer. Removed a lobe of my lung that had a tumor the size of a golf ball. I was blessed, It hadn't spread. As I stated in my thread about being worried and nervous,,, I had a CT Scan last week to see if I'm still cancer free. Haven't got the results back yet. I smoked for 45 years and had quit 3 years before I was diagnosed. Those 3 years may have made the difference. If you smoke QUIT,,, It can happen to you.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

we are talking about cigarettes yes? and alcohol?... those are bad things

if you some weed, keep smoking it, yes?

... sorry for the loss
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

PokerOwned Master
    yeah about the smoking but i think this counts if you dont smoke get it checked out you never know

Elite PokerOwned Member bikkeromano's Avatar
    hay q cuidarse de todo los vicios , ninguno es bueno ,,,,siempre son malos para la salud ,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    im bikkeromano

Seasoned Veteran
    THats all fine and dandy if you have health insurance or lots of money.

Elite PokerOwned Member marlais's Avatar
    Yeah, I have a relative with metastatic prostate cancer. His cancer would likely have been curable, but he refused to have prostate exams done, ever. By the time the symptoms were bad enough that he was forced to go to a doctor the cancer had spread.
    Got a fast GPU? Crunch Bitcoin calculations for PayPal $$$. See my profile for link!

PokerOwned Master
    fuck that the economy is crashing and in a year you going to have it if you can afford it or not so go

PokerOwned Master
    That's awful to hear. Both of my parents are heavy smokers and my dad is a heavy drinker, he's been smoking since 14 and drinking daily since around 19, he's now 44 and he's the same way with doctors and stuff, i think he knows he's doing him self no favors but just tries to ignore it. and wagon i hope all comes back good man.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Sorry for your loss. Just an example of why we shouldn't try to be our own doctors.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast