Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63538.85

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

How do you win money online?

I was wondering if everyone here only win money online playing poker or someone win money doing something else on the internet? I do post on some paid to post forums, but that's it. And how about you guys?

Well let's just say I am not quitting my day job to play poker on-line

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Moderator
    Just poker. I'm liking these sites where you design t-shirts and other items, and they do all the work. You just get a mark up. I'm just waiting for the creative inspiration. I might be waiting forever, lol.
    Last edited by TheBeesKnees; 08-21-2011 at 03:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeesKnees View Post
    Just poker. I'm liking these sites where you design t-shirts and other items, and but they do all the work. You just get a mark up. I'm just waiting for the creative inspiration. I might be waiting forever, lol.
    sounds good forest gump let me know how that worked out LOL j/k

since jioning here and doing these surveys for points i have been doing pretty good with the cashback research one. i took a survey for PO pts and jioned it. only a week ago i now have over 40.00 in my account just a couple hours a day required. that one is not too bad. fast easy extra cash if anything.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Play freerolls on as many sites as you can then you're set haha

Elite PokerOwned Member
    just playing poker and doing a bit on ebay

I've quit my day job and only make money online. The best way so far has been poker. But, I'm working on ways to cash in PTC. Bees, could you send me the link to the T-Shirt Design site. That sounds kinda cool. Thanks all and GL

PokerOwned Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by SendCookies View Post
    I've quit my day job and only make money online. The best way so far has been poker. But, I'm working on ways to cash in PTC. Bees, could you send me the link to the T-Shirt Design site. That sounds kinda cool. Thanks all and GL
    CafePress.com is the most popular one. There are maybe 2 other big names, and a few minor ones. They basically hook you up with web store, items with your designs, and they ship. CafePress changed the payment structure. It used to be, you can name your price, therefore you have control over your earnings. Now, they control pricing, so you might want to google for another one. However, I think the quality is one of the best in the industry, so it's not a bad site to start at. If you make a few hundred, try another service and request samples to make sure you aren't selling trash. Use the money made to absorb those costs. They all have different printing methods, and your graphics may not always look the same after it's printed. Formatting can be an issue, and the design itself might be too much for the printing method to replicate. Of course, if you don't care about the way the final product looks, you can skip this step

Sorry for making that joke earlier, sounds like you got a nice lick going for you. Hope it's successful and brings you some a lot of bread.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast