Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64182.19

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Seems to me thus far, that you can do at least 2 of the PaymentWall surveys a day. The ones that are listed first, not the ones mixed in with the other offers. That plus the pts for posts to the forum, should give you enough pts for 2 freerolls a day.

Experienced Member
    It has been tougher than in the past to get points, but what do you expect. When you do tasks over and over with the same places they'll run out eventually. Can't be on a continuum. I just get annoyed at ones that are downloads for new things that I haven't DL'd before and I don't get the points.

PokerOwned God
    just for fyi for peeps looking for pts, free trial audiobook for 2100 pts. 7 day trail use a pp card, cancel before trial period
    Last edited by gametime74; 05-01-2012 at 12:08 PM.

Where else are u going to get a shot at money where all u have to do is some surveys or email submits.. Like was said earlier if people dont use BRM for there points they are never going build a roll to play with. Aint that the point of this site? To help people get going? If its a new member there are TONS of offers to get them going and when u run out theres always the option of buying points. For a little investment you have a chance to get a decent roll going.. I agree most of the surveys are a joke but it is what it is!! at least theres a chance of it going thru..

How is it comical that by doing a 25 letter post u get 5 points? 25 a day times 5 for the work week and u got 125 points just for posting. 2 weeks of just posting and u have almost enough for 2 freerolls and then u have the lottery.. IF taking some time to earn points scare them away then they wasnt meant to be here in the first place..They are just looking for an easy freeroll to get in to without having to work for it..

Beside Way too many lose there points in client and then ask for loans and go in default.. goes back to BRM of points!!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by Unkclan View Post
    Even Unkclan has points. Quit bishing
    roflmao....atleast your honest about it unkclan

PokerOwned is the best poker site out there and we will always come out on top especially with someone like Zab running things who cares so much about the users and is constantly thinking of ways to improve our site =)

PokerOwned Pro
    maybe ya do run out of options on the free points but still i like this spot its still that many chances ya had to get some doe started. ive never cashed a PO games still wouldnt complain about a free game. site dont matter. (unless its non US then it sux)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123