Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64684.76

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I have only been here about a month (really like it!)but it seems when I 1st joined I got pts. much easier than I am now.I don't know if it makes a difference,just throwing it out there to see if anybody else has noticed this.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Great Points by all above, I'm just saying, Our "participation required" is earning OR buying points, to play games.

If you are here for Community, Chat, ect. thats different.

Put some stuff that completes in tasks and all this is not a problem,

Seasoned Veteran
    It is awesome to be able to be in a poker community while earning free money in the long run. Yeah surveys and other stuff maybe a little pointless especially for non-us members but it is easy money.Really think about it where can u have such opportunities for a starting bankroll at least. If u dont have patient for this u will lose any money u play poker anyways

Elite PokerOwned Member
    "but I am curious as to any suggestions for improvements or solutions he has."

How about starting a points earning system for "forum participation', a lousy 25 per day for 5 post is comical.

How about using WSOP point system to award actual points, it seems to cover alot of the participation stuff.

Spending an hour trying to complete task to get points to play, is not conducive to new players, The hit or miss way of getting

points scares some away.

is an issue

PokerOwned Master
    "Spending an hour trying to complete task to get points to play, is not conducive to new players, "
    New players have an easier time to earn points. Its not meant to be a gift, and how do you think the site stays up and running? Is this Zabs' gift to the world or is he allowed to have a life and an opportunity to earn as well?

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    Yea a few of the offers have dried up. But ou cant exppect to have numer ous upon numerous simple 500 pt tass...

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by sprocketdog View Post
    "but I am curious as to any suggestions for improvements or solutions he has."

How about starting a points earning system for "forum participation', a lousy 25 per day for 5 post is comical.

How about using WSOP point system to award actual points, it seems to cover alot of the participation stuff.

Spending an hour trying to complete task to get points to play, is not conducive to new players, The hit or miss way of getting

points scares some away.

is an issue
    I actually do like your idea for the WSOP point system to be converted to awarding actual points, but then of course there would be no $50 tournament.

I agree with Mr D, very well put. I start here about 2 months ago and built up a br on carbon=$40 and ARC=$50 I did surveys downloads and sold arc $ for points. I enjoy the competition and mostly friendly players. There are some good poker players here and a great staff. thx

PokerOwned God
    po hasnt hit the wall dude..really...lol..are you having a bad day today...

what if you make a final table u get your points back too, expectially the winner a free shot at B2B, I remember when I won I need 25 points to defend i had to scramble to get points. JUst an idea

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast