Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63402.18

I whine like a 5 year old girl

Cool SWC verfied to condone colluding cheating and underaged gambling

as sad as it sounds they allow users that generate enough rake to cheat legit users out of money which is pretty sad i just seen someone using 2 account known to be him on one table cheating others out of hundred and hundred of dollar reported it they tell me they will investigate it and still nothing get done been over 2 weeks since the incident and still he is there multi accounting abusing the wot trust system untrust member from all of his accounts which is sad

other users you can tell by the way they act they are under aged gambling and they admit to it which is bullshit since on line poker is 18+ they admit being underage i submit that info too seals says this
    We do not validate personal identities at Seals with Clubs. People do act a little crazy in chat; we agree. We recommend you take advantage of the Block Chat feature available both in the Browser and the Desktop client if it's getting to you.

shit is really pissing me off i get 4 untrust on there by the same person and another one by a dude accussing me of being a scammer because he lost his chips to someone at the table he says i offered to give his chip he lost to another person back then lies again says he loaned me i submitted proof of moron being a asshole making up stories and guess what they didnt remove the untrust or block dude from using the wot system

ive come the to conclusion that micon the admin is a scammer himself why he allows such behavior on his site micon has numerous articles of him scamming others out of thousands of dollars
    so continue to play on seals if u want too with all this cheating being done also there is no security on the site so numerous users sit at the same tbale same person and have 4-5out of 6 seats being them cheating others out of cash or play 9 max tbale with 5-7 users all them site does nothing to these people wont even ban them which is liek wtf any other legit site that isnt built apon scammers/a scam itself would ban the ips/account but noooooo not sealswithcheating fucking clubs my advise do not play there unless u are playing with free chips do not depo or buy chips with your cash because 9/10 you are being cheated at ring game and mtts!
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

PokerOwned Master
    steals with clubs.. nice

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    this some real shit dude came into chat yesterday with 5 or more accounts talking about how site has nop security and screenshot of him playing 6 users at once on the same cash tables/mtts smh admin didnt ban them or do anything about it dude was still there tlaking shit all night long and i gtd he si still there tlaking shit about site not having security
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

It is real. I was actually credited back chips after they caught a group of people colluding. It's good that they handled THAT situation correctly, but I've heard there are lots of groups of people colluding on SWC and the reason I don't play there anymore at all.