Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70626.36

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Green Dot

Green Dot

What's a green dot? I'm new to this and I don't know what a green dot is lol.

hahahahahahahaha its what i say.... im 1sickjoker, 1jokesicker hahahhahaha i couldnt chat in the carbon game anymore...

dont you know in all poker rooms... green is usually reserved for marking bad players..
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

and to answer your questions... i dont have you marked yet..... i dont think ur green tho.... my honest opinion.. hahaha

so funny u make a threaad hahahaha... only i can answer this question... me and prolly few others who know what im saying...
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Banned
    weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by Sharking View Post
    weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    hahhahaaha you know my language!

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

PokerOwned Veteran
    Green dot is a "Green Dot Money pack" which you can buy at the store which is basically a gift card to send to another green dot card holder or you can load to your Paypal account to send funds instantly or pay for merchandise online stores.

Alot of people now trade points or poker site funds for a Green dot or "GDMP" for short. It is safe and easy to get done

^hahahahahahahahahaahaha

wEeEEeeEEeeEEe~ i wish i had some weed..... when i dont smoke... i get all weird n shit..

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Primarily Green Dot moneypaks are used to load pre-paid credit cards. Such as the Green Dot credit cards, and other's as well. I use them to fund my Upside Visa and then I use the visa to deposit on poker sites. Other's will trade the value of the moneypak for pts and money on poker sites. You can buy them at most chain store pharmacies such as CVS, Walgreens, Rite-aid and convience stores too.

Oh hell, I don't know why I am even posting. All you guys crack me up. Guys need to grab some poker books and get a clue; but that's not good for me so I guess you can call me a donk in tourneys when I make plays that are obviously over your heads. Lol at all the people here who call other players donks/green/idiots. You guys are too much.

PokerOwned God
    I'm pretty sure it's like a gift card. It used to be used to deposit for online poker.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast