Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64527.02

PokerOwned Master

my parlay bets for today

Ive gotten a really good bankroll going at ACR thanks to my sportsbetting, and decided to put 50 down that cincinati, miami,and new york metd will all win today. my prize? 535 bucks.

best of luck there greeny, didnt know acr had that

Banned
    Good luck man! About to put down a parlay here in a bit myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Grind4green View Post
    Ive gotten a really good bankroll going at ACR thanks to my sportsbetting, and decided to put 50 down that cincinati, miami,and new york metd will all win today. my prize? 535 bucks.
    What is the exact bet? All money lines? I know Miami (who will lose to my atrocious Phillies) and the Mets are dogs.

PokerOwned Master
    Im fairly new to parlays so i dont know how the multiplier works, but cincinati is favprted at -115, ny is +160 i think, and marlins are +125. Mets have shawn marcum whose absolutly dominate aganst the braves, who have been in a big slump. Hardest is going to be marlins beating phils. nolasco still has some good stuff left him though.

PokerOwned Master
    Phew. Reds jumped out to an early lead and stayed up 6-2 till bottom 9th, and cubs made it 6-5 with the bases loaded and 2 outs and we finally closed it out. 1/3 of the way their!

PokerOwned Master
    Also made another parlay. Put 40 down for pittsburgh to win by 2 or more, yankees to win by 2 or more, and Brewers to win by 2 or more. That'll make me 760 if i win.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    good luck on all your parlay bets. i try but those things are super hard to win lol