Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66617.39

Thread: Gorespefs said

PokerOwned Moderator CoddBrunson's Avatar

Gorespefs said

That which gave me most uneasiness among these Maids of Honor, when my nurse carried me to visit them, was to see them use me without any manner of ceremony, like a creature who had no sort of consequence. For they would strip themselves to the skin, and put on their smocks in my presence, while I was placed on their toilet directly before their naked bodies, which, I am sure, to me was very far from being a tempting sight, or from giving me any other emotions than those of horror and disgust. Their skins appeared so coarse and uneven, so variously colored, when I saw them near, with a mole here and there as broad as a trencher, and hairs hanging from it thicker than packthreads, to say nothing further concerning the rest of their persons. Neither did they at all scruple, while I was by, to discharge what they had drunk, to the quantity of at least two hogsheads, in a vessel that held above three tons. The handsomest among these Maids of Honor, a pleasant frolicsome girl of sixteen, would sometimes set me astride upon one of her nipples, with many other tricks, wherein the reader will excuse me for not being over particular. But I was so much displeased, that I entreated Glumdalclitch to contrive some excuse for not seeing that young lady any more.

i have no idea what this was about coddLOLOL can u explain????part of a story from something i,m gussinnn IDK

Private
    Everyone has a favorite quote that they love, so I thought it would be fun to share them here in this thread. Share famous quotes or your own quotes, and include the author of the quote, if known.