Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70091.69

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Good,The Bad,The Ugly of Poker Owned

I was pushed into writing this from some damn good players (thank you Pokeyface for the title).What i want to know is who you think are the Best in the PO community.Who you think is the bigger grinder? Who do you think is the BEST player in the community.You don't have to go by numbers (but you can if you want)Who is the biggest donk,what i mean is who is the biggest regular playing DONK,someone in the PO community.I have to say some of the biggest donks i know here do well,so its up to you.Now, who is the Worst,a regular in the community who just plain sucks at poker.I am not talking about donks,a player who just doesn't get it,but does try and plays a lot.I'm gonna add one more which i think you will like.The biggest LOUDMOUTH.Someone who is CONSTANTLY complaining about bad beats,other players,etc.(YOU MIGHT BE ONE OF THEM SO BE CAREFUL)In your replies lets try to not get too personal So I am gonna tell you a couple of my picks.For Best Player i say Sharking (PO name) I fucking hated this person when i first started playing him but after playing him a lot i realized he has a different agenda.Do not be fooled by him,EVERYTHING he does at the table is well thought out and there is a reason.I hate giving anybody so many props (fuck you d lol)but i think its true.As for grinder, i have to say potfan (eric laughson,sorry if i spelled that wrong potfan).He seems to be in EVERY tourny and i know he mtts.I would not be surprised if he makes a few bucks at this.Those will be my only picks for now,i want to think about the others. So when you reply it will be,Best player,Biggest Donk,Biggest Grinder and the Worst,Biggest Loudmouth. And when you reply i want to hear the reasons.....have fun.....So to get you to read this ,there's a CONTEST!!.The 1st person to pick the same picks i have chosen will WIN 150pt pts. !!!!!!!!there are going to be 5 categories. 1~Best Player 2~Worst Player 3~Loudmouth 4~Grinder 5~Biggest Donk I will PM Zab with my picks so there will not be any confusion.If you read it you will already know two of my picks so all you have to do is match my pick of Biggest Donk, Biggest Loudmouth and Worst Player. Keep in mind i am doing this all in good fun so if you are offended by it,TOO BAD.If you can't take a joke PM Zab and maybe he'll ban me or something.......
    Last edited by budsfru; 11-24-2012 at 01:27 AM.

test

The only one I have a specific answer for is biggest donk. That would be two. Lilg and Jerseytime. They are at the top of my list because they are also the luckiest luckboxes ever. Those two are the worst of the worst at donking people.

Quote Originally Posted by StephyMarieC View Post
    The only one I have a specific answer for is biggest donk. That would be two. Lilg and Jerseytime. They are at the top of my list because they are also the luckiest luckboxes ever. Those two are the worst of the worst at donking people.
    Why does it say by Stephy! are trying to take credit for this well thought out,well written thread that nobody is reading LOL...........

PokerOwned Master
    I think the biggest donk award should go to cplOriley. I shoved with AA in late stage of tournament and he called with 69s and hit a flush. Then he continued to push all-in and just always seem to get sick heaters when i'm playing against him.

LoL @ Stephys comment.

these are tough choices.. can you pick yourself for best? if so then i think its me =). but i could also be the worst wEeEEe~

1.best- jayyy27 - ill put my bets on him.. if not me.
    2.worst- oriley - but damn there are so many..jersy is pretty horrid... honestly i can go on n on. and on.
    3.loudmouth- lilg - hahahaha but that fool is kinda funny
    4.ginder- sharking - seems legit
    5.donk- sterorex?

thats all folk!

WeEEEEeEEeeeeeeeee~
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

where are ppls answers~?
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

No shit,I had a couple of regulars here who asked me to start this.Thought it would be kind of funny.I even got a little contest going on this subject,see 150 easy points.Whatever,i will leave it up for a few more days.I guess players want to read fucking BB stories....
    Quote Originally Posted by dk12 View Post
    where are ppls answers~?

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    wagon596 has the most patience, so in a un-set game, he's really good.

I'm really good at a set-time game.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

I would have to say that I am the best here. If you don't believe it, you can't achieve it. But I digress. If I can't pick myself, I would have to pick Jayy or sharking.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast