Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70429.6

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    The good has to be the community, the bad well that would have to be not winning all the tourneys and the ugly would surely have to be the way that some other players talk to each other in the tournys

1~Best Player 2~Worst Player 3~Loudmouth 4~Grinder 5~Biggest Donk

Well lets see here for
    #1 Wagon, havent played with him outside of PO but i think his game is very solid without counting on too much luck. Sry Jayy, Dk, Sharking and a few others but some of you havent been here long enough to qualify IMO.

#2 Thats a toughy cause it seems as new ones are stepping up all the time lol. Lilg and Jersey stick out by FAR! IMO

#3 hahaha altho im seriously tryin not to bitch anymore, i think its a toss up between me and lilg

#4 is Po considered grinding? Dont really know how to pick this one if your not talking about PO cause i havent railed anyone grinding maybe ill go with a woman cause most of them just know how to Grind it if ya know what i mean lol Again ill go with wagon, cause i just dont know who grinds or how they grind outside of PO..

#5 Ill go with Jersey on this one, just cause he plays terrible and relies on pure luck to win hands alot..

Id like to think of myself as the best but stats dont back that up online lol but id be happy to play anyone live! anytime for any amount.. If you dont have self confidence then there isnt much left is there? lol
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12