Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70711.49

Private chat so damn tilting!!!

Just had to vent. Everyday i get soo annoyed when i write some massive private chat in the main chat and press enter only for it not to appear in the chat. At times i have rewritten it over and over and each time i press enter it just disappears.

Alas one day last week i copied my chat before i pressed enter and it didnt work so i just pasted it and again it didnt work. Now i knew the mistake wasnt on my end. After some troubleshooting i released that when i put inverted commas ( "" ) in the private chat it didnt work.

So finally i found out the problem that was the bane of my existence. Unfortunately i keep forgetting about it and continue to put those inverted commas in and have my private chat not send.

PokerOwned God
    Why would inverted commas affect you being able to send a private chat?

#NiggasInParis

PokerOwned Veteran
    if u spelt "taught" right in your Signature, maybe your thread would be a little more respectable Mr Moderator.

I just figured it was a problem that only Red Sox fans experienced.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

i have gotten mad pissed beforwe about that same shit....i thought i was the only 1....haha to fukin funny

Quote Originally Posted by SimplePlan1 View Post
    if u spelt "taught" right in your Signature, maybe your thread would be a little more respectable Mr Moderator.
    Mr Prawn to you

lmfaooooo!! always knew u werent a spelling bee champ.....nice catch simpleplan

Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    Just had to vent. Everyday i get soo annoyed when i write some massive private chat in the main chat and press enter only for it not to appear in the chat. At times i have rewritten it over and over and each time i press enter it just disappears.

Alas one day last week i copied my chat before i pressed enter and it didnt work so i just pasted it and again it didnt work. Now i knew the mistake wasnt on my end. After some troubleshooting i released that when i put inverted commas ( "" ) in the private chat it didnt work.

So finally i found out the problem that was the bane of my existence. Unfortunately i keep forgetting about it and continue to put those inverted commas in and have my private chat not send.
    lol If you have got time to tilt over how your pm's are sent you got way to much time on your hands.
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post

Feel better?

How can anyone possibly be concerned with spelling here when we have 'lilg' as the model!

lmfaooooooooooooo@ shelll./....yea he is about as bright as a fkin window licker