Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70626.36

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Glow in the Dark

In 1963 while serving in the U.S. Navy at a Naval Air Station in Fallon, Nevada (about 60 miles from Reno) I was ordered to help pick up cable that had been hooked up to sensors all over this mountain. Sensors for what you ask, seems "they" had thought it was a good idea to set off an underground Atomic test. I swear sometimes when I turn off the lights at night I glow for a few minutes.

Point being, did they really know for sure that it was safe for all of us to be up there ? Or did they really care??
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

what made u think of this now wagon today?? hehe,, are u glowing tday tho??take pics wagon. ok alll kidding aside,, that doesnt sound good tho(

??what is this?

wagon take a pic,that would be awesome if you glowed. As for your question, do you think our government has ever cared about us?

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

TON is Gone.
    Of ourse they did not care. The US military has had a long history of using their personnel as test subjects and human robots. It's a damn shame that some of the worlds most well trained and bravest are treated like this.

PokerOwned God
    well they didnt care at all and that was so long ago sorry to seeyou have to still think about this

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post
    Of ourse they did not care. The US military has had a long history of using their personnel as test subjects and human robots. It's a damn shame that some of the worlds most well trained and bravest are treated like this.
    well you even said it better and to think it is still in his mine after all these years

Banned
    they don't care.i'm sure

great synopsis

great synopsis,sure ,yes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast