Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64648.01

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    I agree he was in the wrong, but it was all blown out of proportion, the media made it a race thing!!! But that is what Media does they blow a lot of things out of proportion!! CRAZY
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

There was no way they could have come back with a guilty verdict! It is so hard to prove that Z was not acting in self-defense. I will say that it is a little silly that these groups and communities continue to make themselves and there own look stupid by rioting and reacting with ignorance!

"We did not get our way, now we are going to destroy our own communities"...LOL...For gods sake people, pull it together. Prayers for all families involved!

-Stack

PokerOwned God
    yes i agree those days are over lets not belittle our country with this we have enough problems

I think people are upset for the wrong reasons. I'm upset because it's open season on defenseless kids. Look at Casey Anthony, Susan Smith, Camilia Terry, and of course George Zimmerman, between these 4 people, 8 kids were murdered and none of these people were held accountable. Who is gonna take a stand and say our children have a right to live?
    I am the Captain of my ship. If you don't like the ride, Get Off!

Quote Originally Posted by StackSnack View Post
    There was no way they could have come back with a guilty verdict! It is so hard to prove that Z was not acting in self-defense. I will say that it is a little silly that these groups and communities continue to make themselves and there own look stupid by rioting and reacting with ignorance!

"We did not get our way, now we are going to destroy our own communities"...LOL...For gods sake people, pull it together. Prayers for all families involved!

-Stack
    100% agreement, that and the "race card" has been played out long ago. He beat the hell out of a guy who followed him cause he had a thug look going on with a hoody on on a hot summer night. Martin was by far no angel so the outrage is laughable really..
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    100% agreement, that and the "race card" has been played out long ago. He beat the hell out of a guy who followed him cause he had a thug look going on with a hoody on on a hot summer night. Martin was by far no angel so the outrage is laughable really..
    there havent been any riots, Trayvon was the one being followed and people of all backgrounds are protesting
    I am the Captain of my ship. If you don't like the ride, Get Off!

Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar
    i think it was sad all the way around,young man lost his life,goerge is got a huge wieght to bear for as long as he lives,moral of this story dont go around being the law ,when yu r not the law,leave the headaches to them
    win if yu can but always play fair

PokerOwned Veteran
    If you notice the group of protestors in new York are mostly white and its peaceful. The protestors in Oakland are mostly black and are destroying the place cops are shooting them with bean bags.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i hope ppl dont go crazy and start rioting or killing off ppl of the opposite race over this not guilty verdict.

JBD
    free george zimmerman!!!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast