Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70102.83

Thread: Nothing free!

Experienced Member

Nothing free!

Hello all, I know you all probably know this already but the only offers that have worked for me are the ones that you have to buy something. I have tried about 150 different offers and have been awarded 0 points, except for the videos. Why they do this I have no idea but I do know that it will take me appoximately two or three days to find and delete all the bogus downloads that I have tried in hopes of the sites actually awarding points. Why the hell would they have all these bogus offers? other than to fill computers with tons of useless programs and to have access to one more dumbass's email adress, I have no idea!

Elite PokerOwned Member onehotdame's Avatar
    i think a mentor would help you ~
    <Poof> I only want to kick those chickens that beat up the rooster

Quote Originally Posted by onehotdame View Post
    i think a mentor would help you ~
    yea

Banned
    I can not even get free points just take it I can watch videos ....

Quote Originally Posted by DanHaskins1 View Post
    Hello all, I know you all probably know this already but the only offers that have worked for me are the ones that you have to buy something. I have tried about 150 different offers and have been awarded 0 points, except for the videos. Why they do this I have no idea but I do know that it will take me appoximately two or three days to find and delete all the bogus downloads that I have tried in hopes of the sites actually awarding points. Why the hell would they have all these bogus offers? other than to fill computers with tons of useless programs and to have access to one more dumbass's email adress, I have no idea!

Are you from US? if so then you are doing something wrong or you have had an account here before? If new and from US you shopuld be able to get 10k in points rather easily. Stay away from downloads! Unless you have your virus software on.. Do task in matomy or super rewards or hire a mentor for a % of what he helps you earn! In main chat type in "mentor" with no quotations.
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Banned
    Yes you are right, but do not give me any points in whatever I do.

money is for free:-)) oh yess

air is for free!

Experienced Member
    I too downloaded many applications on my computer,but they dint awarded me any points.Tried downloading and reg email again and again but no points,dont knew where am going wrong .Now thinking to get help from mentor.