Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61452.33

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran ChipEaterMan's Avatar

Bad girls - Donna Summer

Disco queen Donna Summer has died, a family spokesperson told the Associated Press. She was 63.
    Her family released a statement Thursday saying Summer had died and that they "are at peace celebrating her extraordinary life and her continued legacy."'

Pictures: Donna Summer 1948-2012
    TMZ first reported the news, noting Summer had died in Florida on Thursday after a long battle with cancer. Insiders told TMZ she was recently working on music for a new album.

Known as the "Queen of Disco," Summer was born in Boston, Mass. in 1948, as one of seven children.

The five-time Grammy winner rose to fame in the 1970s, scoring hits with "Last Dance," "Hot Stuff" and "Bad Girls." She co-wrote the single "Love to Love You Baby" in 1975, and went on to co-write several other hits, including "She Works Hard For Her Money."

Summer appeared in the 1978 film, "Thank God It's Friday," which took home the best original song Oscar for "Last Dance."

Summer released a number of albums that have reach gold or platinum status, including the multiplatinum "Bad Girls" and "On the Radio, Volume I & II." Her No. 1 Billboard Hot 100 hits include "Hot Stuff" and "MacArthur Park."

Summer's last album, "Crayons," came out in 2008. She also performed on "American Idol" that year with its top female contestants.

Her sound was a mix of genres and helped her earn Grammy Awards in the dance, rock, R&B and inspirational categories.

Summer married Brooklyn Dreams vocalist Bruce Sudano in 1980. She is survived by her husband, three daughters and four grandchildren.

Donna summer i don know each it is song girl ?
    now i listen Metalica for play poker.

PokerOwned God
    Nice jugs for 63... I thought Donna Summer was or should i say Is a poker player, not a singer. I'll have to check out some ring games with her featured. Thanks for the post, now I know. RIP

PokerOwned God
    Always liked Donna Summer. This is more of a loss than when what's her name drowned in the bath tub.

My girlfriend likes singing her songs, they don't sound the same but i always tell her they do
    Last edited by ChipEaterMan; 05-17-2012 at 11:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChipEaterMan View Post
    My girlfriend likes singing her songs, they don't sound the same but i always tell her they do
    you're a good man, chipeater. lol

PokerOwned God
    she was a great singer and performer

PokerOwned Veteran
    Nice Thanks for a pleasant moment maybe now will open poker youtue music ??

Quote Originally Posted by Paisleysky View Post
    you're a good man, chipeater. lol

Nice jugs for 63. man

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast